Why do governments refuse to call it what it is?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I was reading the news stuff on the Yahoo page about the Jordanian pilot getting burned and then scrolled through some of the comments where I found this one. It's a brief history of Muslim acts some of which I didn't know about. It continues to piss me off at how PC leaders bend over backwards to be to not offend anyone by calling something what it is. Our president and his supporters will call conservatives and republicans anything they want without consequence and yet they won't call Islamic terrorists what they are. How pathetic is that? Anyway, this was posted by some dude that went by the screen name American on Yahoo. Enjoy.

Now we see outrage? What about the 3,000 people who burned to death in 9/11? I saw chanting, American flag burning and happiness in the streets in the Middle East and SILENCE by those here in the states.

ISLAMIC TERRORISM: Just a few things to think about on a cold wintry evening....

In 732 AD the Muslim Army which was moving on Paris was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

in 1571 AD the Muslim Army/ Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

...in 1683 AD the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.
...this #$%$ has been going on for 1,400 years and half of these damn politicians don't even know it !!! If these battles had not been won we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non - existent;

Judaism certainly would be... And let us not forget that Hitler was an admirer of Islam and that the Mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler's guest in Berlin and raised Bosnian Muslim SS Divisions: the 13th and 21st Waffen SS Divisions who killed Jews, Russians, Gypsies, and any other "subhumans".

Reflecting; A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened!!! Do you remember?
1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach, it was blown up shortly after landing by Muslim males.
4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with
grenades by Muslim males.
5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
6. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.
7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.
8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
11. In 1993 , the World Trade Center was bombed the first time byMuslim males.
12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed byMuslim males.
13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.
14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.
15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by---you guessed it was a--- Mus
lim male.
16. In 2013, Boston Marathon Bombing 4 Innocent people including a child killed, 264 injured by Muslim males.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.
Absolutely No Profiling! They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old, Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males (And now females), alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Have the American people completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???

Let's pass this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.
--
'Only when there is no more grass will the sheep lift their heads and wonder what has been going on'. - Old Indian Proverb

Jiggyfly

Banned
So what was the point here?

I could list as many things done by Christian males in history.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So what was the point here?

I could list as many things done by Christian males in history.
Not in recent history. Not nearly as horrible, at least.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not in recent history. Not nearly as horrible, at least.
OK Fed building bombing, IRA Bombings.

Just off the top of my head.

It still seemed to be a rant about nothing because Muslim men are profiled currently and nobody really cares.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OK Fed building bombing, IRA Bombings.

Just off the top of my head.

It still seemed to be a rant about nothing because Muslim men are profiled currently and nobody really cares.
Timothy McVeigh was a pronounced Christian doing bomb stuff in the name of Christ? News to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Timothy McVeigh was a pronounced Christian doing bomb stuff in the name of Christ? News to me.
Yeah, I don't recall anyone tying those incidents to religion in any way.

But either way, I must say I am completely shocked that Jiggy would be in here taking the opposing view.

Never saw that one coming.

townsend

Banned
I think radical Islam is an unfortunate bastion of violence, supported by idiots to young to know the value of life, and old cowards who use them like fodder. That being said I think these people represent the smallest fraction of practicing Muslims. Someone's religion or race should never be a viewed by the government as a reason for suspicion, and every Christian in this country would lash out with the rage of a thousand suns if they started getting treated differently just because a handful of idiots started hurting people in the name if their god.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
ISIS is bad...but hey guys, remember the Crusades?!!?!!!!!!! [/obama]

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think radical Islam is an unfortunate bastion of violence, supported by idiots to young to know the value of life, and old cowards who use them like fodder. That being said I think these people represent the smallest fraction of practicing Muslims. Someone's religion or race should never be a viewed by the government as a reason for suspicion, and every Christian in this country would lash out with the rage of a thousand suns if they started getting treated differently just because a handful of idiots started hurting people in the name if their god.
I don't think Islam is as big an issue as place of origin. I think it does make sense to pay extra attention to people, especially young men, from Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Chechnya, any areas controlled or influenced by heavy terrorist activity.

townsend

Banned
I don't think Islam is as big an issue as place of origin. I think it does make sense to pay extra attention to people, especially young men, from Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Chechnya, any areas controlled or influenced by heavy terrorist activity.
That makes sense, I think among immigrants a certain question of motives and loyalties is reasonable.

Top Bottom