Gregory fails yet another drug test

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I asked him one time if he stares into Tom Landry's eyes while he's rubbing one out.

His temper tantrum was epic. He even PM'd me death threats. It was in that zone thread that shows up on google. The mods deleted it, then benched me for 2 weeks for purposely antagonizing him. :lol
:lol

Well done.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I asked him one time if he stares into Tom Landry's eyes while he's rubbing one out.

His temper tantrum was epic. He even PM'd me death threats. It was in that zone thread that shows up on google. The mods deleted it, then benched me for 2 weeks for purposely antagonizing him. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Looks like it's true...

Cotton

Staff member
Matter of fact, it sounds like he is checking into rehab and won't even start TC. :picard

Cotton

Staff member
Dude, rehab for pot. FOR POT!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I had already mentally written this fool off for 2016, in my mind anything we got from him would've been a bonus.

There is no margin for error as far as injuries but I think we have enough as far as Lawrence/Thornton/Irving/Russell/Tapper/Collins/Mayowa/the 2 Crawford's.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Matter of fact, it sounds like he is checking into rehab and won't even start TC. :picard
Seems like this rumor has been around for awhile. Why check in now? Should have been there weeks ago.

D

Deuce

Seems like this rumor has been around for awhile. Why check in now? Should have been there weeks ago.
It's a publicity stunt. Nobody needs inpatient rehab for pot. This is just a dumbass making bad decision after bad decision and now can play the victim card if he claims to be an addict.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
He's an idiot...that's why he dropped in the draft, we knew it and took him anyways. Top 5 pick in late 2nd round!!111!!! Risk-takers!

p1_

DCC 4Life
it's all over ESPN he's gone to rehab. all arguments about weed aside, this guy has no willpower, brains or both.

townsend

Banned
He's an idiot...that's why he dropped in the draft, we knew it and took him anyways. Top 5 pick in late 2nd round!!111!!! Risk-takers!
I'm not even mad at the Cowboys for this. Frankly t was still a less risky pick than Jaylon Smith (at a much later pick), and after our little rehab program seemed to be working with Bryant I understand making that gamble. I'm still angrier about Chaz Green than Gregory, at least the delinquents we draft have a chance of making it on the field before their careers are over, injury prone red shirts never even get a chance to get on the field.

townsend

Banned
it's all over ESPN he's gone to rehab. all arguments about weed aside, this guy has no willpower, brains or both.
It still seems crazy that a person who's punched ladies or drinks and drives is allowed to stay in the league, but a person who has a bad habit of smoking weed can't. But I agree, most jobs require you to not smoke weed, which shouldn't be that hard, since you have to go out of your way to do it. If Gregory can't stop doing that with millions of dollars at stake, then he has a ridiculous lack of discipline.

Cotton

Staff member
It still seems crazy that a person who's punched ladies or drinks and drives is allowed to stay in the league, but a person who has a bad habit of smoking weed can't. But I agree, most jobs require you to not smoke weed, which shouldn't be that hard, since you have to go out of your way to do it. If Gregory can't stop doing that with millions of dollars at stake, then he has a ridiculous lack of discipline.
Ricky. Williams.

Cotton

Staff member

:tippytoe

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good thing Daddy Jerry is there to pull him out of that ditch again. That's what matters here.

Top Bottom