Eagles Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
10/24/16 DL Bennie Logan Groin QUESTIONABLE Questionable for Week 8 at Dallas

Cotton

Staff member
They're going to be good and well fucked if he doesn't play.
Yep. I have been watching for injury updates very closely for him. If he doesn't play, we win by 2 TDs, at least.

Cotton

Staff member
DUDE, you are full on.

There is no middle ground with you.:lol
Not sure what you mean. I have them winning by 9-10 even if Logan starts. Where have I implied we will lose?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Run to your waiver wire and grab Cole Beastly. He will be very busy this week as the hot route blitz buster. 9 catches, 110 yards and a TD. As it is written, so it shall be.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Run to your waiver wire and grab Cole Beastly. He will be very busy this week as the hot route blitz buster. 9 catches, 110 yards and a TD. As it is written, so it shall be.
Damn him from taking snaps away from Brice Butler.

hstour

Brand New Member
I can't think of any player that has withstood the test of time for me. There have been several that I hated at different times but can't think of any that bother me now. Saying that there is 1 person that still gets under my skin and it's Buddy Ryan. He has withstood the test of time for me.
Agree w/ Buddy Ryan to the list of most hated.

Thanks to him, I despise the sheagles with the same passion I despised the Redskins in the 70's & 80's.

I mean, this is how I decorated my bathroom (where else would I want to take a dump):

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Practice Update: Tony Romo Throwing At Practice, Tyron Smith Returns; More
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:10 PM CDT

By David Helman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
@HelmanDC

FRISCO, Texas – He wasn’t in uniform, but Tony Romo took the field Wednesday for the Cowboys’ Wednesday morning practice – and it did not go unnoticed.

The Cowboys’ veteran quarterback was on field playing catch and talking to teammates at the start of practice, marking the first time he has been present during the media portion of practice since training camp. As might be expected, it set off a flurry of conversation and activity among reporters and photographers.

It’d be smart to again stress that Romo did not actually take part in practice. He was dressed out in gym clothes, not pads. But he did participate in individual drills and warm ups, lobbing passes to receivers and going through footwork with running backs.

It remains to be seen when Romo will officially return to practice full-time, as he continues his recovery from a broken vertebrae. But it certainly counts as a development to see him return to the field with the team, which he had not done in roughly two months.

Elsewhere, Tyron Smith returned to the practice field after sitting out on Monday. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said he was hopeful the All-Pro tackle would go through individual drills – so it remains to be seen how much he will do. Smith has been coping with a back injury for much of the past month, though it hasn’t prevented him from playing in the last two games.
Defensive end Ryan Davis came to practice, but he wasn’t in uniform, instead sporting shorts and a jersey. Davis participated in Monday’s practice, so it’s currently unclear what the issue is.

Dez Bryant and Orlando Scandrick both participated in Wednesday’s practice, as expected.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So if you're the Eagles DC and you know Dak loves Beasley, why not double him the way the 49ers did? Until that bubble screen at the end, Dak had averaged solidly under 7 YPA that game.

Clearly Dak has chemistry with Beasley more than any other target, and taking that target away affected his game.

In fact, I think it's weird that Cincy and GB didn't double Beasley since it worked so well for the 49ers.

I think the Eagles rush four, over/under Beasley, put their best corner on Dez, and dare Dak to beat them. With two guys closer in on Beasley, it helps them contain the run as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if you're the Eagles DC and you know Dak loves Beasley, why not double him the way the 49ers did? Until that bubble screen at the end, Dak had averaged solidly under 7 YPA that game.

Clearly Dak has chemistry with Beasley more than any other target, and taking that target away affected his game.

In fact, I think it's weird that Cincy and GB didn't double Beasley since it worked so well for the 49ers.

I think the Eagles rush four, over/under Beasley, put their best corner on Dez, and dare Dak to beat them. With two guys closer in on Beasley, it helps them contain the run as well.
You go to Dez in single coverage. Its really pretty simple and Dak knows that.

Cotton

Staff member

After the first couple of drives, Dak systematically picked the 49ers apart. Here's to hoping the Eagles try the same.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So if you're the Eagles DC and you know Dak loves Beasley, why not double him the way the 49ers did?l.
Dez will be back. Cmon now. You really think the eagles will single him up to roll coverage to Beasley?

Top Bottom