Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Guess who was breaking the bank with increasing salary and decreasing production. It was a necessary move.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guess who was breaking the bank with increasing salary and decreasing production. It was a necessary move.
You have to love how he uses a 3 year period. If you go by last year suddenly Selvie is number two on that list. Spencer did zero last year. Ware wasn't good. The only real loss in my opinion from last year to this year is Hatcher and I'm hoping Melton can pick up that slack.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You have to love how he uses a 3 year period. If you go by last year suddenly Selvie is number two on that list. Spencer did zero last year. Ware wasn't good. The only real loss in my opinion from last year to this year is Hatcher and I'm hoping Melton can pick up that slack.
It's a sham the way some people use selective stats to try to prove something. In the instant case he is taking a shot at the organization for releasing two of the players and infers they are high performers. Truth is these two guys are cap hogs who are currently in a slide.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member
And, yes, he is actually retiring at age 26.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol :lol :lol

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This can't be. Garrett is a task master, or so we were told.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
You don't bring sand to the beach.

Bill knows the rules to the game. He's a playa.
Notice that George Bush is sitting next to his wife.

Clinton probably didn't even bring Hilary.
Don't know why this got in there, but Clintons wife does have a day job...

So Ware avg, 12.3, hatcher 6.5, Spencer 5.6 and Selvie 7, seeing how Selvie was a Cowboy for one year while the others all 3 years...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Cowboys record over the same period: 24-24.

Time for a change.

Run the f'ing ball more and pick up some speed on offense, draft some life into your front seven, and get younger and healthier-- you have a completely different team that still has a strong passing game.

I like that a lot more than a bunch of useless free agency signings or paying old players for past achievements.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Cowboys record over the same period: 24-24.

Time for a change.

Run the f'ing ball more and pick up some speed on offense, draft some life into your front seven, and get younger and healthier-- you have a completely different team that still has a strong passing game.

I like that a lot more than a bunch of useless free agency signings or paying old players for past achievements.

Exactly. You'd have to be delusional to think the Cowboys are better without Hatcher and Ware but at the same time those guys are over 30 and as you mentioned the Cowboys haven't won anything with them.

I'm fine taking a couple of steps back. I'm expecting about 5 wins this year. Unfortunately we're saddled with an under-qualified front office and an under-qualified Head Coach so that "step back" could last several years. Like a Buffalo Bills 2000 - Present like step back.

Cotton

Staff member

The internal struggle this will cause Smitty will be devastating.

Cowboysrule122

Brand New Member
So, he didn't show up, should we be concerned?

Smitty

DCC 4Life

The internal struggle this will cause Smitty will be devastating.
Uh, no, it's a non question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom