Vikings met with Manziel Friday; 'flags' came up in conversations

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now teams who may have interest in Manziel know they don't have to move to their spot or before their pick to get Manziel. It weakens them in trade talks...it is only one player, but you don't eliminate yourself before the draft.
Unless of course you actually want Manziel. Then it can only help you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now the Patriots are meeting with Manziel.

Nah.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I make a motion that all sarcasm, tounge in cheek, and non serious comments or statements be required to have an emotioncon affixed to said posting. Do I hear a second? :unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I make a motion that all sarcasm, tounge in cheek, and non serious comments or statements be required to have an emotioncon affixed to said posting. Do I hear a second? :unsure
Is this sarcasm about sarcasm?

e/

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He was dumb and couldn't play.
If you are using the wonderlic as a barometer then Bradshaw couldn't find his way to the playing field. We know that's not the case however. Carter was a good athlete in college. When he came to the pros he couldn't handle the exposure as the Dallas QB. Because of that he did all kinds of dysfunctional shenanigans. Most of it stemmed from a lack of self esteem.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Bradshaw scored a 16. Not great, but not quite as horrible as you're trying to make out here. Dan Marino and Jim Kelly scored a 15. Drew Henson scored a 42.

The wonderlic is a tool to use. But it certainly not an accurate barometer of NFL QB success.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If you are using the wonderlic as a barometer then Bradshaw couldn't find his way to the playing field. We know that's not the case however. Carter was a good athlete in college. When he came to the pros he couldn't handle the exposure as the Dallas QB. Because of that he did all kinds of dysfunctional shenanigans. Most of it stemmed from a lack of self esteem.
Self esteem did not make him a poor QB. Stop watching Dr Phil.

Top Bottom