A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not wrong as far as I can tell. These were people posing as trans.
You have absolutely no way of knowing that. Just another in a long line of speculative guesses.

But this part sure does seem to say this was a tranny...

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I love boobs, I just don't want to see them when I'm eating or sitting in church.
You are entitled to that opinion.

If you need to breast feed then, have a little modesty about it and use the baby blanket. it is what it is for.
Isn't that what the overwhelming majority of women do? I am hard pressed to think of instances I have seen where it hasn't been handled that way.

Beyond that, if you have it out, expect normal men to look and maybe even hold up a sign telling you how saggy it is.
I agree 100% with NoDak...no normal man is going to ogle or act so offensively. Even if you aren't in favor you don't act that way if you are 'normal'. Only a weirdo or an asshole would do something like that. I think women should 'expect' that a grown man is going to handle the situation maturely whether they agree with it happening in public or not.

I think if more guys did that, the radical women who do it just for attention would stop.
:picard

Do you seriously believe that this is an act perpetuated by radical women in order to draw attention themselves? Wow.

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
You have absolutely no way of knowing that. Just another in a long line of speculative guesses.

But this part sure does seem to say this was a tranny...

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.
His name was Jason, and everything I've seen is identified him as a man, not a transexual. If he had identified himself as such, there's now way it stays out of a Breitbart article.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My wife breastfed all of our kids. If some "normal" man as you say were to gawk and hold up a sign while I was there, he'd have been picking up his teeth. Breast feeding isn't radical, as you say. It's perfectly normal. It's nitwits such as yourself that make it out to be some kind of sexual or lewd thing.
To me it is just a mature thing to know that tits on a lady that just had a baby is for feeding their child.

Do these people turn their heads in fear when their doggy feeds puppies?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
His name was Jason, and everything I've seen is identified him as a man, not a transexual. If he had identified himself as such, there's now way it stays out of a Breitbart article.
Still feeling strong about your opinion, huh? No problems could come of this, right?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dude, it was the exact same scenario as a lot of us laid out. It is a danger to our kids to allow this behavior, and this article was perfect proof of that and additionally was even talking about a time before we have even allowed trans/psychos to even step foot in an opposite bathroom legally. You really should just call it quits now. Your argument is ridiculous and invalidated. Like it ever had any footing to begin with.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I gave my personal opinion on the matter, which is that I think anyone who is bothered by public breastfeeding is too uptight. That's it. Pretty simple. You can translate that however you want. If you are going to talk about superiority though just know that the majority view isn't intrinsically superior simply by virtue of being the majority. I think on this particular subject the majority of people are not opposed to it anyway. I'm guessing there are probably quite a lot of things that you used to take comfort in knowing were 'the will of the majority' but no longer are.
Conversely being superior in thought doesn't negate the plurality of the system. The net effect is that the public good and the Will of the majority trumps a minority position in this system. When it comes to the point where the opposite occurs then the system we currently know will be gone and will have become a monarchy or dictatorship. As the system is now superiority in thought doesn't overcome plurality Will. The majority still rules even if it's stupid. Buy the way my comments were not directed specifically at your post even though I quoted it.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Nipples are bad, less than 100 years ago women couldn't vote, Breastfeeding in public makes news, one of the few democratic countries in the world without a female leader, few if any nude beaches, no nudity on tv, sex ed in school is communism, gay rights are taboo, a major presidential candidate argued against sex toys at one time, yes this country is sexually repressed

2233boys

Not So New Member
Check the Adam's apple! :art And same here. My daughter doesn't go alone or if it is just me and her, I'm by the door as close as I can be other people be damned!
Yeah so police at every toilet, that's rational.

And what is funny is the pro crowd loves them some Obama who gave us the most onerous of governmental intrusion with Obamacare and 20 trillion in government debt. Talk about hypocritical!
Yeah providing health insurance not healthcare is terrible. To me it doesn't go far enough. I think health insurance is a right of all people. We pay some of the highest costs in the world for our healthcare with worse results. But by all means lets make sure that pharmaceuticals and insurance companies can make huge profits.

Christs coming was the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy not the deletion of it. His comings and teaching did not eliminate all Old Testament law as they were still the word of God. So the 10 Commandments still apply etc. Christ still observed Jewish law and many traditions while ignoring some such as not working on the Sabbath. So no, those are not the only two rules of Christianity my friend. You will have to try again.
Didn't mean they were the only two rules. Those are the most important rules, all other laws (10 commandments) can be followed by observing those two. Levitical law the laws "hate the sin " crowd are pointing to, are never mentioned by Christ, and do not fit into his teachings. If you are honest you know that.

townsend

Banned
Nipples are bad, less than 100 years ago women couldn't vote, Breastfeeding in public makes news, one of the few democratic countries in the world without a female leader, few if any nude beaches, no nudity on tv, sex ed in school is communism, gay rights are taboo, a major presidential candidate argued against sex toys at one time, yes this country is sexually repressed
It's funny that our sexual repression is usually over sexualization. Breasts and nudity are all filtered through the lens of sex.

townsend

Banned
Still feeling strong about your opinion, huh? No problems could come of this, right?
Obviously I overplayed my hand, but no, I haven't changed my mind completely. Because this kind of crap happens with or without trans people being allowed to use stalls, so if we were legitimately concerned about it, it wouldn't only come up when it was convenient to oppress a minority. Doing a search for other examples, I've found 3 fake trans people sneaking into women's restrooms for perverted purposes. That's not okay, by any means, but hundreds if not thousands of non cross dressing related incidents have happened without that kind hijinks.

This feels like the same hysterics the left go through every time there's a mass shooting, explaining how gun laws would have definitely prevented a terrorist from acquiring weapons. It's not like these creeps wouldn't have done some other perverted shit instead if wearing a dress to get into a women's room had been outlawed. They're sex offenders, not because of one particular thing they've done, but because they're gross and morally bankrupt,, obviously they would have figured out some other way to be sex offenders.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Obviously I overplayed my hand, but no, I haven't changed my mind completely. Because this kind of crap happens with or without trans people being allowed to use stalls, so if we were legitimately concerned about it, it wouldn't only come up when it was convenient to oppress a minority. Doing a search for other examples, I've found 3 fake trans people sneaking into women's restrooms for perverted purposes. That's not okay, by any means, but hundreds if not thousands of non cross dressing related incidents have happened without that kind hijinks.

This feels like the same hysterics the left go through every time there's a mass shooting, explaining how gun laws would have definitely prevented a terrorist from acquiring weapons. It's not like these creeps wouldn't have done some other perverted shit instead if wearing a dress to get into a women's room had been outlawed. They're sex offenders, not because of one particular thing they've done, but because they're gross and morally bankrupt,, obviously they would have figured out some other way to be sex offenders.
Gun laws? Okay. I don't think gun owners resent having laws as long as they are reasonable and directed at illegal ownership.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We are soooo sexually repressed in this country. lol

It is a miracle that we even have sex here considering how repressed we are.

townsend

Banned
Gun laws? Okay. I don't think gun owners resent having laws as long as they are reasonable and directed at illegal ownership.
I'm not against some common sense gun controls, but I'm very suspicious of a lot of the people (like Bloomberg) who've been pushing them.I think they use the spectre of "safety" to control people and move forward their gun free political ideology. I'm also 100% convinced that someone who wants to go on a shooting spree will probably end up doing that, no matter how many laws they have to break.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm not against some common sense gun controls, but I'm very suspicious of a lot of the people (like Bloomberg) who've been pushing them.I think they use the spectre of "safety" to control people and move forward their gun free political ideology. I'm also 100% convinced that someone who wants to go on a shooting spree will probably end up doing that, no matter how many laws they have to break.
Correct so having a law may not change things but it does no harm either. Better to have the guidelines official than putting the outcome of rulings in the hands of Judges who may be all over the board and possibly set uneeded precident.

Jiggyfly

Banned

BOOM!

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even if you set aside concerns for safety, there's still the fact that a transgender "woman" is actually just a man. Even if you've had plastic surgery you are still whatever you were born as in terms of chromosomes. And don't even get into the gender fluidity or "in transition" nonsense.

So if we're gonna start letting men in the women's room and women in the men's room, there is no point in separate rooms.

townsend

Banned
Even if you set aside concerns for safety, there's still the fact that a transgender "woman" is actually just a man. Even if you've had plastic surgery you are still whatever you were born as in terms of chromosomes. And don't even get into the gender fluidity or "in transition" nonsense.

So if we're gonna start letting men in the women's room and women in the men's room, there is no point in separate rooms.
We've discussed the science of this before. The mind and the body don't necessarily match, whatever biological functions that wire your brain to perceive your own gender are different than the hormones that determine your sex, which is why trans brains act are more closely wired to their chosen gender than their the one dictated by their sex. Effectively they are a man trapped in a woman's body or vise versa.

This is why the concept of gender is more nuanced than just physical sex. Otherwise if someone was able to stick your brain in a chick's body, you could just go on with your life as a chick without ever having to suffer through an identity crisis.

Top Bottom