A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dickhead you where the one who equated Trans people to freaks.

As I have pointed out several times if you are that afraid just monitor your child in the bathroom .
The fact that you are trying to say nobody is concerned or outraged about children being molested is weak as hell, you are really flailing now.

Any man that wants to scare the shit out of a kid for the sake of their comfort is a freak. So is anyone who defends them. If that's bigotry in 2016 then put that shit along with my handle in your signature line and blast it to the world. Ill wear that badge.

This isn't about that. Are you too stupid to understand that?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Except that that was Skid's whole point that he doesn't care what he has to do to save just one child from being molested.

Also there's no circumstance where jerking off or taking pictures isn't also a crime. What your proposing is still awfully ridiculous and proposes that someone who's already willing to take a bunch of risks to get his rocks off is still being held at bay by a gender law.

Also this hasn't ever happened not in any liberal ass progressive trans friendly city. No wolf in sheeps clothing has been found beating off in a Portland restroom, so why would it start happening when the red states start allowing it?
Risk. That's all I need. Preventable risk vs. trans comfort. It doesn't add up. If it were for a worthy cause then I can understand.

Weigh it out and tell me which one is more right.

Jiggyfly

Banned
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]townsend[/MENTION]

What do you odiots have to say about this article? You gonna quote some stats?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/convicted-sex-offender-leads-transgender-rights-effort-north-carolina/
What do I need to say about it'

And this from a guy who was railing against me for painting Christians with a broad brush.

What a fucking hypocrite.

I guess in your mind this entire issue has been driven by the secret pedophile, rapist lobby.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You have a proven track record of being willing to drive the car right off of a cliff to defend dumb positions or even make new ones up by twisting what is said. There probably is not a person in her that would defend you on that issue.

I'm going with temperary instant I when it comes to towns. His views are different than mine often but he very rarely has proven to be unreasonable. So yeah, the be idiot of doubt doesn't really apply to you. History does.
Here you go with that track record bullshit.

It's been a dodge used by you and others to deflect, try just sticking to the point at hand because it makes you look extremely weak.

You are the only one in here twisting words by accusing people of not caring about the kids and women and accusing somebody of glorifying rape.

Towns has been more vocal about these issues than me, just admit your issue is with me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What do I need to say about it'

And this from a guy who was railing against me for painting Christians with a broad brush.

What a fucking hypocrite.

I guess in your mind this entire issue has been driven by the secret pedophile, rapist lobby.
So you're convinced I'm a bigot? Good stuff man. Several people on this board with varying views knows me personally and what my life is about. So your accusation is laughable.

I am extremely biased against those that don't take children and women into consideration. I don't care if you are trans, a midget or grandma. Creeps and freaks...all who do this or support it.

You've once afain proven that you can take something someone said and twist it, run with it and then become Rain Man over it by hyper focusing on a wrongly perceived concept. That's your history, man.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

It's been a dodge used by you and others to deflect, try just sticking to the point at hand because it makes you look extremely weak.

You are the only one in here twisting words by accusing people of not caring about the kids and women and accusing somebody of glorifying rape.

Towns has been more vocal about these issues than me, just admit your issue is with me.
What if I do have an issue with you? You gonna cry? I pretty much leave you alone, no? I usually just ignore you. But I do read here regularly so that exposes me to your patterns.

To me this is simply common sense and a matter of values. If you value the comfort of a few teams people over the slightest comfort, safety or whatever of children then you clearly value one more than the other. And I have no respect for that. Get it?

townsend

Banned
Risk. That's all I need. Preventable risk vs. trans comfort. It doesn't add up. If it were for a worthy cause then I can understand.

Weigh it out and tell me which one is more right.
If the risk was there, it would be a reasonable stance. But as I just mentioned, if there was a risk, then Portland and Austin, and San Francisco would have shown an instance of a pretend transexual pushing there way into a women's restroom.

Also it's way riskier to allow a boy into a men's restroom, so if that was the main fear, saving children from risk at all costs. Then why are we worried about something over which the risk is hypothetical, and why haven't we already taken steps from preventing male predators and male children from inhabiting the same restrooms?

Unless you've been fighting against the communal restrooms all this time, you haven't really been worried about risks.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Any man that wants to scare the shit out of a kid for the sake of their comfort is a freak. So is anyone who defends them. If that's bigotry in 2016 then put that shit along with my handle in your signature line and blast it to the world. Ill wear that badge.

This isn't about that. Are you too stupid to understand that?
Who the hell is defending that man?

Stop making shit up and that's not who was called "Those Freaks"

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

As far as how folks perceive me...well I've been here 12 years and I think who I am and my weakness have been pretty much exposed here. I've had some moments I'm not proud of but none of them have been what you are trying to say.

On the other hand, folks have come to know your piston style well and I think it is apparent to most what you're about. Own it, baby.

In case you didn't get it I'm vehemently in favor or child safety and against sex crimes, those who commit them and those who coddle. Not much can cause me to write someone off but this particular topic strikes very near to home and is important to me personally. So I stand by every word I've typed.

Trans people - ok with me.

Trans people who want to integrate genders at the expense of kids - freaks.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So you're convinced I'm a bigot? Good stuff man. Several people on this board with varying views knows me personally and what my life is about. So your accusation is laughable.

I am extremely biased against those that don't take children and women into consideration. I don't care if you are trans, a midget or grandma. Creeps and freaks...all who do this or support it.

You've once afain proven that you can take something someone said and twist it, run with it and then become Rain Man over it by hyper focusing on a wrongly perceived concept. That's your history, man.
I have never said that or insinuated that.

Man you are just allover the place today.

But please tell me why that one guy should be relevant in this discussion?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I have never said that or insinuated that.

Man you are just allover the place today.

But please tell me why that one guy should be relevant in this discussion?
I'm certain that I've been pretty much in one place with this. Solidly stable in my position not so much all over at all.

As usual, you are competely not worth the effort at all. But you go on with your bad self.

Jiggyfly

Banned
As far as how folks perceive me...well I've been here 12 years and I think who I am and my weakness have been pretty much exposed here. I've had some moments I'm not proud of but none of them have been what you are trying to say.

On the other hand, folks have come to know your piston style well and I think it is apparent to most what you're about. Own it, baby.

In case you didn't get it I'm vehemently in favor or child safety and against sex crimes, those who commit them and those who coddle. Not much can cause me to write someone off but this particular topic strikes very near to home and is important to me personally. So I stand by every word I've typed.

Trans people - ok with me.

Trans people who want to integrate genders at the expense of kids - freaks.
I don't need to own anything.

I used to love a good back and forth and would argue for long stretches but even then I never just flat out twisted people words, maybe drill down a a particular point but never just make shit up.

But i have not been that guy for several years, I seldom go a couple of pages deep and even if I was that guy which I am not it's a deflection to trot that out every time we get into a back and forth.

Show how that is now relevant or not.

As for the topic at hand I still don't know how you feel this law is a crusade for or against molesters or rapist, it's a dodge pure and simple.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm certain that I've been pretty much in one place with this. Solidly stable in my position not so much all over at all.

As usual, you are competely not worth the effort at all. But you go on with your bad self.
All over by accusing me of thinking you are a bigot.

That was from left field.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I personally usually prefer freedom. I just don't like special benefits for special people. Meaning it bothers me that some think a trans person should be able to pick whichever bathroom they want but refuse to say that everyone should be able to use whatever bathroom they want. If you let trans people use the bathroom of their choosing then I think you should let everyone do the same. But no one really seems to want to make that argument.
I actually think that is the right way to look at this. Open bathrooms, they do it in Europe but we are a sexually repressed country with hang ups that would never allow this to happen anytime soon.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I actually think that is the right way to look at this. Open bathrooms, they do it in Europe but we are a sexually repressed country with hang ups that would never allow this to happen anytime soon.
If only we were more like the highly refined and civilized Europeans...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
we are a sexually repressed country with hang ups that would never allow this to happen anytime soon.
I was reminded by a recent article that 10 years or so ago when Ted Cruz was a TX senator and now Governor Greg Abbot was Attorney General they did everything they could to make it illegal to sell dildos and vibrators in Texas. Talk about sexual repression. They argued that buying a sex toy was akin to hiring a prostitute or engaging in bigamy. That would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
but even then I never just flat out twisted people words, maybe drill down a a particular point but never just make shit up.
:lol

Hey [MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]. Here's the perfect spot for one of your polls.

townsend

Banned
I was reminded by a recent article that 10 years or so ago when Ted Cruz was a TX senator and now Governor Greg Abbot was Attorney General they did everything they could to make it illegal to sell dildos and vibrators in Texas. Talk about sexual repression. They argued that buying a sex toy was akin to hiring a prostitute or engaging in bigamy. That would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
It's funny how sometimes Cruz and Abbott will try and sell themselves as libertarian.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What about butt plugs? Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom