Must See Movies

dallen

Senior Tech
I haven't seen a Tarantino film I don't love yet. Hard to rank them.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Hateful 8 was ok...Django was bloated, should have been trimmed down, but it had great performances from Waltz and DiCaprio. The big surprise in TH8 was that her brother was in the basement...we had no idea who he was until he showed himself. That was bad.
Spoilers dude.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Um yeah, I will not be running to see that Star Wars flick.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think that trailer looks better than the Star Wars one.

What to much estrogen for you.
Probably a lot of young males that can't get laid that are absolutely frothing at the mouth over the direction Star Wars has taken. The badass of The Force Awakens is female. Now the main character of Rogue One is female. Back to making women's lives miserable on Twitter and Reddit for these jerk offs.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
The reviews from critics that got to see Civil War early hype it like its the best super hero movie yet. That has me even more stoked to see it!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching Foxcatcher again and even more impressed with Carrell's performance.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Um yeah, I will not be running to see that Star Wars flick.
It is cool they are doing these smaller SW movies, but they need movies like the young Han Solo movie...Boba Fett would be awesome. This is supposed to set up how the rebellion got the Death Star plans before A New Hope. Cool I guess, but not really interested.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This is the one I have been waiting for...it was great to see Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman all together...but villains are always more interesting and fun.

Really like what Leto is doing as the Joker.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Damn, that movie looks good. Its gonna make me break my quota, I normally don't go see this many movies in one year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is the one I have been waiting for...it was great to see Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman all together...but villains are always more interesting and fun.

Really like what Leto is doing as the Joker.
Same here. It can't get released soon enough.

Carp

DCC 4Life
One thing that is a little odd in that trailer is that in one scene they have Joker looking like Two Face.

D

Deuce

I'm assuming it's a flashback scene of some sort, but I like they they are doing a little bit of Harley Quinn's back story.

Top Bottom