2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was just looking at the Patriots draft. Damn. This place would burn down if this was our draft. Yuck.

2nd Cyrus Jones CB
3rd Joe Thuney G
3rd Jacoby Brissett QB
3rd Vincent Valentine DT
4th Malcolm Mitchell WR
That has the makings of a horrific draft. Like the one where we didn't pick until the third round bad.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I really like the prospects of our running game with Zeke behind this line. A chance to have a balanced offense, take pressure off the passing game and do some real damage. And if something happens to Romo again not having to solely rely on the arm of the backup QB.
And it's not just Elliott. They have three guys who can share the load.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not surprised that Minny picked the German guy since they basically hammered the idea home on NFLN awhile ago.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Did the Vikes just take the German WR?
Pretty cool. They just showed an interview they had with him earlier today. They asked him if there was a team he'd like to go to. He said the Vikings, since Adrian Peterson is the reason he started playing football in the first place.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alex Collins just looks like a Seahawks runningback. They do such a great job of filling that spot without putting any real resources in it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty cool. They just showed an interview they had with him earlier today. They asked him if there was a team he'd like to go to. He said the Vikings, since Adrian Peterson is the reason he started playing football in the first place.
That is pretty cool, I'm happy for the guy. I saw him on TV earlier, genuinely just seems like he is thrilled to be a part of this whole process.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That is pretty cool, I'm happy for the guy. I saw him on TV earlier, genuinely just seems like he is thrilled to be a part of this whole process.
Yep. And he has some great raw skills and size. If he can put it all together, he could be a nice story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom