Murray watch thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Excellent.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This can't be true. Hostile is saying that we've offered 7-7.5 mil a year.

Fisher is such a hack.

data

Forbes #1
Although it would be fun to hear demarco, as an Eagle, letting locker room secrets slip and throwing people under the bus.

"Oh yeah, remember Romo's INT vs Green Bay? Garrett called the pass. No audible."

Carp

DCC 4Life

kidd

DCC 4Life
I completely agree with this. I feel Dez could easily maintain the level he's playing at, or possibly even get better. I don't feel the same about Murray. I think we've seen his best, and he'll only go down from here. I don't want to pay for that.
Same here.

Had he had more than just one season of this high level of play, I may feel differently but last year was his first year without missing multiple games. Couple that with his fumbling issues and I'm over the player.

If he wants to sign a team friendly deal, fine; but otherwise... eh... he can go elsewhere.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Let me add Da'quan Bowers to my list of possible FA additions. He is a perfect Marinelli reclamation project.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't think 6 mil per year is more than fair. I think in the neighborhood of what Lynch and McCoy got is more than fair.

I think it's more than a little ridiculous seeing fans say we are "insulting" Dez with our offer, then seeing fans act incredulous that Murray won't just sign a contract that offers like 40 percent less than what other top backs are getting.
I think it more than fair and we can't plug other holes on the defense if we give him more than that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Let me add Da'quan Bowers to my list of possible FA additions. He is a perfect Marinelli reclamation project.
I liked him coming out of college and would like to take a chance on him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The big problem I see is that players I think we could get on the cheap...may not be as cheap as I would like. Bruce Carter's deal showed me that...we're not going to get a bunch of guys willing to take a few 2 mil deals. Maybe in Jun, but not now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Carp

DCC 4Life
Fake Twitter.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Here is Rapoport's latest on Murray:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wish that were true.

I'd laugh to no end if the Eagles paid him 12 million a year.

dallen

Senior Tech
Sounds like he is trying to get Dallas to up their offer to me

Top Bottom