2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Jiggyfly

Banned
Interesting.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dez Bryant takes on Skip Bayless, wins

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2016, 10:23 AM EDT
Getty Images
Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant has missed the last two games. But that hasn’t kept him from#winning.

Bryant, who has had periodic kerfuffles with notorious hot-take short-order cook Skip Bayless, found himself in another dustup with Bayless on Wednesday, after Bayless suggested that the Cowboys are better off “without the old Dez,” who thought the team revolved around him.

“Thank you bro never thought that once,” Bryant said on Twitter. “Always dreamed of a family feel and we have it. . . . Skip is not a real cowboy fan.” Bryant added a hashtag with the term “bandwagon.”

Said Bayless in response: “Hey @DezBryant: Now I’m a bandwagon Cowboy fan? Yep, guess I have been since the 1st Cowboy game I attended as a fan, Nov. 5, 1961.”

Then came the hammer from Dez, who found a tweet from Bayless in 2009 in which he said, “For the record, I am NOT a Cowboys fan.”

Check. And mate.

Maybe Dez is the one who should be getting paid way too much money to cook up hot takes. At least he’d be more consistent. He couldn’t be any less consistent.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

This guy is the king of cryptic tweets.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

This guy is the king of cryptic tweets.
Yes, yes he does.

You can't help but take it as a grain of salt until there's an official release saying the nerve is firing again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not everything is about football. A lot more things are more important. His faith is important to him so tweet away.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If that fucker actually heals, this will become an all-time great Cowboys draft. Especially if Tapper contributes next year.

That three of the class are making game-changing contributions a quarter into their rookie seasons is already impressive.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
It already is if it continues down this path.
I don't think anyone has ever drafted a Hall of Fame QB and RB in the same draft.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Jiggyfly

Banned

Jiggyfly

Banned
Week 1 against Green Bay -- allowed 3 of 4 for 25 yards.

Week 2 against San Diego -- allowed 3 of 5 for 25 yards

Week 3 against Baltimore -- allowed 4 of 6 for 13 yards

Ramsey played all but three snaps in those games, against Aaron Rodgers, Philip Rivers and Joe Flacco, who threw 34, 25 and 40 passes, respectively. He allowed 10 catches on 15 attempts (a "burn rate" of 66.7%) -- but only 6.3 yards per catch, 4.2 yards per attempt, 21.0 yards per game and less than 0.65 yards per opponent pass attempt. All of those numbers are very, very good
Looks like Brandt might need to tweak his metrics.

Jiggyfly

Banned
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/11/gil-brandt-think-thered-mutiny-cowboys-started-dak-prescott-healthy-tony-romo

What's Brandt heard on Jaylon Smith's return from injury?
Barry Horn: Did Jaylon [Smith] give you any insight into his knee [when they had dinner together recently]?

Gil Brandt: He's feeling good. I think that he could come back later on this season, maybe the 13th-14th game of the season. Now he's doing everything. He tells me he's cutting on it and so forth.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It already is if it continues down this path.
I don't think anyone has ever drafted a Hall of Fame QB and RB in the same draft.
Speaking of the HOF...

dallen

Senior Tech
Speaking of the HOF...

That's really cool for them

Cotton

Staff member

Well, no shit.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Well, no shit.