2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

data

Forbes #1
Whoever loses, this game'd be more enjoyable if it were in a debacle fashion.

It'd be awesome if the Redskins come back to take the lead and then have a Bengals meltdown.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Whoever loses, this game'd be more enjoyable if it were in a debacle fashion.

It'd be awesome if the Redskins come back to take the lead and then have a Bengals meltdown.
I could live with that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:towel

Goodbye Skins.

Have fun with that 1st place schedule next year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's game. Fuck the Redskins! :towel

data

Forbes #1
Cousins gets a big contract and then proceeds to fade into oblivion like Gus Frerotte.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Buh-bye, 'Skins.

Go Cards, Chiefs, Panthers and

Broncos, in that order.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Like us with Garrett, the slurs are forced to buy Cousins at his peak value

:excellent

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Cousins reminds me of Trent Green. Solid QB that can make the throws but maybe not great.

D

Deuce

At least that play had a shot. If I were a Redskins fan, I'd have a fear that Cousin would have performed the kneel down play on 4th down.

D

Deuce

Never noticed til tonight that Jay Gruden has the same eyes-too-close problem that Weeden has.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Bengals coaching tree had a similar weekend: Marvin Lewis, Mike Zimmer, Jay Gruden.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:towel

Goodbye Skins.

Have fun with that 1st place schedule next year.
Yep...no one (Redskins fans) have really talked about that. They are O-fer against teams with a winning record, and now they will play a first place schedule next season. But Gruden says "we're building something special here" :rofl

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty interesting that the Packers pretty much ran no huddle a good bit and turned the game over to Rodgers after being much different and struggling with that approach all offseason.

That might be their ticket to being competitive with the Cards after getting their clocks cleaned by them a few weeks ago.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Pretty interesting that the Packers pretty much ran no huddle a good bit and turned the game over to Rodgers after being much different and struggling with that approach all offseason.

That might be their ticket to being competitive with the Cards after getting their clocks cleaned by them a few weeks ago.
I really hope that the Cards destroy them next week. So sick and tired of the Pack.

Top Bottom