Week 12 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Giants | 11/23/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Outside of Cal, they don't have any explosive players. Tate is average, Bush is hurt, Bell is average.
I don't think you have to have a ton of explosive players offensively to have a good efficient offense. Last few years, Stafford was putting up huge numbers. And he didn't have Golden Tate either. They just look like they cannot decide what the hell it is they do. Until you decide that, you will have an up and down offense.

D

Deuce

Bortles doesn't look to be getting better. He looks like he is getting worse mechanically.
He might be. Hence the reason they wanted to initially work with him for a year before starting him.

But the Jags play calling is flat out horrid. 1st and goal from the 1 and they go fade route to their shortest WR, delay handoff for -2, back shoulder fade to a TE and then a designed rollout forcing him to throw across his body.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This Cleveland/Atlanta game has been intriguing.

Hoyer had goat horns on, but somehow saved himself for a Cundiff kick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think that loss sealed the deal for Smith. He won't be back in Atlanta.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He might be. Hence the reason they wanted to initially work with him for a year before starting him.

But the Jags play calling is flat out horrid. 1st and goal from the 1 and they go fade route to their shortest WR, delay handoff for -2, back shoulder fade to a TE and then a designed rollout forcing him to throw across his body.
They have zero coaching to support their franchise QB. That is the biggest mistake that teams make.

You can't just draft the guy. You better have the OC and especially QB coach in place. Otherwise you have shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carroll getting pissed off because his DBs aren't allowed to get away with murder.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know it would help the Cowboys if the Skins beat the 49ers but it's so damn funny watching RGIII try to orchestrate an offense.

What a train wreck.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think that loss sealed the deal for Smith. He won't be back in Atlanta.
Definitely.

I hear Arthur Blanks really likes him so I think he gets to actually finish out the season. If they had a so-so relationship I think he'd be fired first thing tomorrow morning.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Definitely.

I hear Arthur Blanks really likes him so I think he gets to actually finish out the season. If they had a so-so relationship I think he'd be fired first thing tomorrow morning.
Currently they are the divisional leaders. :lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
The scores only 7-0 but it feels like the 49ers are winning by 3 scores already.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm predicting Colt McCoy will be in at QB after the half.

Which is good....I want one more crack at the SOB in week 17.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Dolphins score again....now lead the Broncos 14-3.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay, I'm back. What did I miss?

Top Bottom