Week 12 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Giants | 11/23/2014

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see some honest assessments of new coach hires in the NFL.

Every time a new coach is brought in 100% of the national media will praise the hire and say Coach X will do a good job. I don't ever recall an analyst or someone in the national media say they don't like the hire.

It's just something that popped into my mind as I was reflecting on the announcement of Marc Trestman as the Bears new coach.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Biggest thing that worries me about playing the Eagles is the special teams. Ours isn't so great. Theirs have been great.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Biggest thing that worries me about playing the Eagles is the special teams. Ours isn't so great. Theirs have been great.
Same here. The Eagles have been making a living off of ST play. Ours has looked awful after a very good 2013 season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Picked Stafford as a QB in two leagues thinking he would replicate last year's numbers. WRONG.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Also regarding the Bears, I noticed last week that Brandon Marshall is a weekly co-host of Showtime's Inside the NFL.

If I know fans in Chicago this can't be going over well, especially when you consider the struggles of the offense and the team as a whole.

I know players typically host their own local radio or TV shows but the key word is "local". Inside the NFL is taped in the NJ/NY area.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One guy that has been a real tease is Patterson up in Minny.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerome Boger's crew is an incompetent embarrassment.

Titans get a tipped ball, their OL catches it, falls down, ball comes out, they call it a fumble.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So a guy's fat ass hitting the ground before the ball is dislodged means he is not down?

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Minnesota giving Packers all they can handle.

This Eagles game might end at 5pm. Taking forever.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's not going to stand, but that was a great piece of running by Edelman on that return.

He earned every single one of those yards.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's not going to stand, but that was a great piece of running by Edelman on that return.

He earned every single one of those yards.
The Josh Cribbs TD in Indy was great too. Both excellent individual plays negated by flags.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Still shocking how unexplosive and boring the Lion offense is.

I get how they lost Linehan. But apparently Lombardi's grandkid didn't pick up shit from Sean Peyton.

D

Deuce

Still shocking how unexplosive and boring the Lion offense is.

I get how they lost Linehan. But apparently Lombardi's grandkid didn't pick up shit from Sean Peyton.
Outside of Cal, they don't have any explosive players. Tate is average, Bush is hurt, Bell is average.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bortles doesn't look to be getting better. He looks like he is getting worse mechanically.

Top Bottom