Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Not advocating for blitzing every play, but we should be doing it more often.

Rodgers has shown that he has no escapability and will take the sack to live another down.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
That probably wasn't the plan. His bobble of the snap threw the timing of the play off so he just took a shot.
That may be why he flung it deep but looked like it was going to be a pass all the way. I only pass there if I plan on going on 4th too if needed.

p1_

DCC 4Life

:towel

We're going to Seattle!
a fuckin men.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It should have been a run with him lined up under center, not the fucking shotgun.

If you go under center, you're also getting a favorable matchup against the pass too because they have to respect the run.

In the shotgun? They're gonna take their chances and back off.

Stupid coaching there, period.
Fukkin' Linehan.

Lotuseater

Banned
OK, so like, WTF is wrong with Bailey? I don't really care for this missing field goals in the postseason garbage.

data

Forbes #1
Except we line up shotgun from the 1-yard line instead of a QB sneak.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not advocating for blitzing every play, but we should be doing it more often.

Rodgers has shown that he has no escapability and will take the sack to live another down.
Yeah, I agree. Normally, I wouldn't but with him showing he is not going to chance scrambling I send the house in certain circumstances.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Guys, quick you're bitching. We're up 14-10. Yeah Cowboys. That's a good start.

Lotuseater

Banned
Then let the snap hit us right square in the numbers and fall on the ground.

p1_

DCC 4Life
OK, so like, WTF is wrong with Bailey? I don't really care for this missing field goals in the postseason garbage.
I would have guessed he practiced kicking a cold ass wet ball in fucked up weather.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Listen, minus a terrible call on that catch for GB and that first drive, this defense has looked really good. We got this.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
this second half is a huge step for Romo's career. If he pulls this game off he's no longer a losing qb in the playoffs \

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Listen, minus a terrible call on that catch for GB and that first drive, this defense has looked really good. We got this.
McCarthy is one of the better playcallers in the league. I think he will adjust appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom