Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't GAS about the PI non-call, there are plenty of those types of plays all game long in every game that is played. If I had a nickle for every non-call I have seen in any given game since I have been watching football, I would be a freaking billionaire. Hint: I'm not.

Let them bitch and moan, even if that flag wasn't picked up, it doesn't mean they would win. They did jack and shit on offense in the second half and that isn't the Ref's fault.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
While Boozely and TWill will get the media love...

...clutch 1st downs by Witten. I think all 4 of his 5 catches were 3rd down conversions.
Wasn't his the 4th down catch as well? 19 yards I think.

dallen

Senior Tech
The more I look at it, I don't think he interfered. He didn't run into Pettigrew. The only reason there was any contact is that the ball was under thrown and Pettigrew tried to come back through Hitchens.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Aaron and company can go F themselves. Detroit came to play and Dallas withstood. GB can't keep us from being balanced.

We stop Lacey, we win. Detroit forgot to run Bell, who I was afraid of. They lost because they didn't, or couldn't run.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
He was running at full speed and is hands straight up so he wouldn't interfere. Pretty talented if you ask me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
My phone died in the bar so I couldn't post, but I'm sure you guys didn't miss me. :lol

Man....unbelievable. The choking ass Cowboys, the loser Cowboys who could never finish ganes and always found ways to lose have now become a team the never ever gives up and can never be counted out.

That defense that couldn't get a clutch stop to save their lives now find ways to consistently makes plays when they need it most.

No matter what happens from here on out, I'll be satisfied and proud of this team. It's been an excellent year and one where a ton of progress has been made.

On to Green Bay!!

:towel:towel

data

Forbes #1
The more I look at it, I don't think he interfered. He didn't run into Pettigrew. The only reason there was any contact is that the ball was under thrown and Pettigrew tried to come back through Hitchens.
Well, if Pettigrew actually was trying to come back through Hitchens, then it should be a PI. However, Hitchens didn't prevent Pettigrew from movement as Pettigrew was falling backwards the whole way.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Next week is going to be completely stress free for me.

I don't expect a win at all. Just like when we were going into the Seattle game.

I'll be disappointed with a loss but hey, as far as I'm concerned we're playing with house money from here on out.

How 'bout them Cowboys!
That is exactly how I feel.

It's all stress free from here on out.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Norm said over the last 5 games counting this one the defense has 15 turnovers and 14 sacks. 29 impact plays is freaking amazing for these guys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Great match ups next week...minus Sea/Car.
Yeah I just don't see that Carolina offense doing much against that Seattle defense.

I'll be surprised if they put up over 10 points.

I think the Carolina defense will keep them in it early but I think Seattle pulls away in the 2nd half.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, if Pettigrew actually was trying to come back through Hitchens, then it should be a PI. However, Hitchens didn't prevent Pettigrew from movement as Pettigrew was falling backwards the whole way.
All I care about is that officially I was not pass interference. I will concede academic pi all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom