Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
If you're really a truck driver, Cowboy Hank, how many times have you been flashed boobs in exchange for tooting the horn?
Four times in six years, but one time it was three girls in one car so I count it as seven. I don't think the younger generation has been properly instructed as to the importance of that tradition.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Late addition to the Cowboys inactive list: Cowboys defense

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you're really a truck driver, Cowboy Hank, how many times have you been flashed boobs in exchange for tooting the horn?
More important question about the culture...

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Four times in six years, but one time it was three girls in one car so I count it as seven. I don't think the younger generation has been properly instructed as to the importance of that tradition.
Is this song playing in your 8-track player or not?

data

Forbes #1
Does these titties look familiar?

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Is this song playing in your 8-track player or not?

I'm at our DC in Ardmore, OK and streaming videos are blocked, so I have no idea what you posted. If it's "Six Days On the Road", "Prisoner of the Highway" or any of those other trucker songs, then the answer is "NO.".

data

Forbes #1
I'm at our DC in Ardmore, OK and streaming videos are blocked, so I have no idea what you posted. If it's "Six Days On the Road", "Prisoner of the Highway" or any of those other trucker songs, then the answer is "NO.".
You truckin' any 75" or 70" TVs?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I had no idea Iamtdg drove a truck for a living.

Cool. Props to you, sir.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
We believe you, dude.

But, 'Over the Top' with Sylvester Stallone, greatest movie ever?

Top Bottom