One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay. I'm back. ~adjusts mustache~

Shit wrong account.

~rips off mustache~

:unsure

D

Deuce

So, he may not be the the greatest actor in the world...

...but is Leo DiCaprio just a pretty boy, or a respectable movie actor? Better actor than Brad Pitt?
Hard to judge an actor who's gone full retard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm trying to be nice because I'm new here, but I'll only take so many insults. You'll note my grammar, sentence structure and overall intelligence is vastly superior to that of Iamtdg. Couple that with the fact that my white ass is smooth and clean rather than hairy and it's obvious we're two different people. Don't start begging for pictorial proof either unless you're sending valid credit card info with the request.
~waving off with hand, still too lazy to look up IP~

Cotton

Staff member
I'm trying to be nice because I'm new here, but I'll only take so many insults. You'll note my grammar, sentence structure and overall intelligence is vastly superior to that of Iamtdg. Couple that with the fact that my white ass is smooth and clean rather than hairy and it's obvious we're two different people. Don't start begging for pictorial proof either unless you're sending valid credit card info with the request.
Let me be the first person on the board to invite you to GFY.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Damn, 1big.

I hate the adopting Santa hat avatar shit during the holidays.

D

Deuce

Mysteriously appears after being called out? Hmmmm

im going to demand he join the DCC FB page to legitimize we aren't being catfished by a staff member.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Mysteriously appears after being called out? Hmmmm

im going to demand he join the DCC FB page to legitimize we aren't being catfished by a staff member.
You have a Facebook page? OMG, that is soooooo cute!

data

Forbes #1
If you're really a truck driver, Cowboy Hank, how many times have you been flashed boobs in exchange for tooting the horn?

Cotton

Staff member
I'd bet Hank has Jesus Saves on the cab of his truck.

Top Bottom