Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
If the Cowboys can churn out 150+ yards on the ground I think they'll win by 10 or more. But if the running game is sporadic like it's been the first two weeks I think the Cowboys are in for a dog fight.
Now you show up. Needed you to start the Chatter Thread. Now we've got DFDC schmeg of negativity to clean up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The story of the eagles right now isn't Wentz as much as it is how well coached they are.

data

Forbes #1
Mandatory enforcement of penalty yardage on kickoffs is stupid.

Genghis Khan

And I have to admit I'm astonished; Pederson comes across like a bit of a dope.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wentz not looking rookie-esque will be the media story, but I think the biggest story is how solid the OL has been.

You just don't blow out the Steelers front 7, but the Eagles have done that running, passing, picking up blitzes and exotic ones at that, too.
Yup.

It's been an excellent performance all around for them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Exactly.

I saw him as the offensive equivalent of a Juan Castillo.

Right now, he's looking like a good coach.

And yes, their overall coaching is very good right now. They've had an excellent game plan for Antonio Brown.

dallen

Senior Tech
Philly fans better be careful not to rip their dicks off tonight. I don't know what the fuck I'm watching but I don't like it. My only hope now is for Sam Bradford and the Vikings to take them out in the playoffs.

Genghis Khan

Philly fans better be careful not to rip their dicks off tonight. I don't know what the fuck I'm watching but I don't like it. My only hope now is for Sam Bradford and the Vikings to take them out in the playoffs.
Oh, it's exactly what will happen tonight, and has been happening for 3 weeks now.

It's been hell.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I didn't expect them to look this good so soon but I thought he was a good hire. He comes from a very good coaching tree.

But on the plus side for us, remember Chip Kelly's teams came storming out of the gates quickly as well but they slowly regressed each year after year one.

data

Forbes #1
I've hated the new brand of Chevy commercials lately. Pay particular attention to the newest one.

They've got a couple people in an airplane hangar and see one Chevy. The unsuspecting people are taken aback, shocked even, when the platform raises to display four cars.

Bullshit that there's an actual 4-car platform like that. It's all CGI and those fucking shocked people are acting.

Fuck Chevy.

dallen

Senior Tech
I've hated the new brand of Chevy commercials lately. Pay particular attention to the newest one.

They've got a couple people in an airplane hangar and see one Chevy. The unsuspecting people are taken aback, shocked even, when the platform raises to display four cars.

Bullshit that there's an actual 4-car platform like that. It's all CGI and those fucking shocked people are acting.

Fuck Chevy.
That commercial is rage inducing

data

Forbes #1
I'm guessing there are Steelers fans in the stands yelling about six rings. Wonder how that's working out for them.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The story of the eagles right now isn't Wentz as much as it is how well coached they are.
Figures they'd hit a home run with that hire. Then the trade with the Browns, getting Wentz and having him look like a young Big Ben right out of the gate. And to top it off have a desperate Vikings team hand them a first rounder plus a 4th for Bradford. Every decision they've made this year has turned to gold.

Top Bottom