Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

data

Forbes #1
Philly OL playing very well on pass pro. Great blitz pickup there.

Wentz is very comfortable back there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Steelers defense getting beat all over the place.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

How'd you like Pederson's Garrett-esque teeth grit, slap on the shoulder celebration?

:art

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
The minute they announced that the Eagles had traded up, I knew we were fucked for the next decade plus if the Rams made a stupid choice.

Fuck you, Rams.

Also, never listen to that guy. I've seen piles of moldy dog shit with with a more firm grasp of reality.
I had a similar type feeling. Wouldn't have minded one bit had it been Goff because I don't think he'll be a very good pro. Just pisses me off that they ended up with Wentz instead.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm officially a believer in Wentz and the Eagles.

The Browns front office blew it again.

data

Forbes #1
I had a similar type feeling. Wouldn't have minded one bit had it been Goff because I don't think he'll be a very good pro. Just pisses me off that they ended up with Wentz instead.
Would you be interested in being NoDak's ENS buddy? You guys need to exchange RL information. Much appreciated.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No way to sell this victory short.

Both Wentz and the Eagles were very very impressive tonight.

Just gotta hope it's that early new coach effect and they eventually start slipping up. But right now, they certainly look like a good team and the best in the division.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm officially a believer in Wentz and the Eagles.

The Browns front office blew it again.
I love seeing the Steelers get rocked, but don't like the Eagles looking this good.

And as wide open as the NFC is, the Eagles now look like a major contender. :picard

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't know how to feel about tonight's game. Seems like when we play the Bears, the pendulum swings hard in a Bears blowout or Cowboys blowout.

I can see it being a Zeke 200-yard game, yet also Kevin White going 200 yards, 2 TDs.
If the Cowboys can churn out 150+ yards on the ground I think they'll win by 10 or more. But if the running game is sporadic like it's been the first two weeks I think the Cowboys are in for a dog fight.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For the record, this was kind of a trap game for the Steelers if that makes anyone feel any better. :unsure

data

Forbes #1
No way to sell this victory short.

Both Wentz and the Eagles were very very impressive tonight.

Just gotta hope it's that early new coach effect and they eventually start slipping up. But right now, they certainly look like a good team and the best in the division.
Wentz not looking rookie-esque will be the media story, but I think the biggest story is how solid the OL has been.

You just don't blow out the Steelers front 7, but the Eagles have done that running, passing, picking up blitzes and exotic ones at that, too.

Top Bottom