Welcome to the DCC

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I can't take much more of him. Have to go out in a blaze of glory I guess.
I know I couldn't take anymore. What he is arguing is just too fucking retarded.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
:lol

I saw your "Doomsday brings the lulz" post. And iamtdg was openly recruiting to the DCC in there.

I think everyone sees what's going on there, but few say anything.

I feel bad for Sheik, but I probably care more about it than he does.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

I saw your "Doomsday brings the lulz" post. And iamtdg was openly recruiting to the DCC in there.

I think everyone sees what's going on there, but few say anything.

I feel bad for Sheik, but I probably care more about it than he does.
If it had still been Sheik's board I wouldn't have openly recruits but that idiot deserve to have you good posters on his board. That and he pissed me off with his idiocy.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh and I don't give a shit if he bans me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly Pep? You're not anywhere close to being worth all this time. You are hereby devalued.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cotton

Staff member
Honestly Pep? You're not anywhere close to being worth all this time. You are hereby devalued.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
He also said that his board was ready for a "cleanup". Guess time is short for you there, pep.

cml750

Not So New Member
Well, I am an upset member of CowboyZone who has had enough with their gestapo moderation tactics and the way they push a positive posting agenda when the team is in the mdst of the worst losing streak since 1989. I have been looking for another forum to talk about the reality of the situation and how much of an idiot Jason Garrett is. boozeman invited me to join this forum and for that I thank him.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well come on in. Take your shoes off and make yourself at home.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, I am an upset member of CowboyZone who has had enough with their gestapo moderation tactics and the way they push a positive posting agenda when the team is in the mdst of the worst losing streak since 1989. I have been looking for another forum to talk about the reality of the situation and how much of an idiot Jason Garrett is. boozeman invited me to join this forum and for that I thank him.
Welcome, anyone that can see gingerfuck for the fraud he is should fit in just fine here

Cotton

Staff member
Again, welcome to the board, and before Booze can beat me to it...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cool beans, cml.

These are tough times for fans, but it shouldn't be a tough time when you feel the need to vent.

Invite anyone else you know that might feel the same.

Simple rule we have, you won't be censored.

cml750

Not So New Member
thanks for the welcome.

cml750

Not So New Member
Cool beans, cml.

These are tough times for fans, but it shouldn't be a tough time when you feel the need to vent.

Invite anyone else you know that might feel the same.

Simple rule we have, you won't be censored
Wow, sounds really good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Glad to have you.

If anything, we're the exact opposite of that place in that a lot of us are pessimistic bastards. :lol

But that tends to happen when you win 2 playoff games in 18 years.

All in all, we've got a good group of intelligent Cowboys fans here, so I think you'll enjoy the board.

Top Bottom