Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Can someone tell me the reason behind the Papa Johns commercials along with Joe Montana? Why does a person want to look like a mental retard for 100's of thousands of dollars when they already have millions?

Can someone explain that algebra?

Thanks in advance.

Peace.
I understand Jones either owns a portion of Papa Johns or has an exclusive with them for the stadium concession. Probably in the agreement that Jones will make a certain amount of appearances in the advertising.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don't talk nonsense. We called the time out to stop the clock after the officials gave us a first down. It was the correct decision to call time out there.
It absolutely was the right decesion to all time out even though it turned out bad.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Don't talk nonsense. We called the time out to stop the clock after the officials gave us a first down. It was the correct decision to call time out there.
He has to blame Garrett for something, Carl. Come on now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not only did the officials get the Bryant catch incorrect; but if they ruled it incomplete, they robbed the Cowboys of about 25 seconds of game time. Double dosage of nonsense.
Good point.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is NOT about Garrett. Jesus Christ. God for fuckingbid you disagree with a decision.

God damn smitty you are fucking obsessed.

Genghis Khan

I also criticized Linehan in that sequence.

Funny how smitty didn't rush to Linehan's defense.

HMM.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn, I'm listening to Mike and Mike and I hadn't realized that the officials didn't put time back on the clock after the reversal of Dez's catch.

I was in such disbelief that I didn't notice it. Garrett or one of the coaches should have been on top of that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Useless piece of information but still slightly interesting:

Darren Rovell tweeted that Super Bowl ticket prices dropped drastically once the Cowboys were eliminated.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
oh well, it's nice to see the sun briefly peek through the everlasting hurricane.
that's the only positive point I can derive. It's hard seeing so many opportunities to salt this game away simply missed. Murray's fumble was a heart breaker, but that call. Geez.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I also criticized Linehan in that sequence.

Funny how smitty didn't rush to Linehan's defense.

HMM.
I actually just said I don't have a problem with the decision, and criticized your over criticism.

If you'd like to make yourself look foolish by arguing it more, we can.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The more I think about it, the more that Murray fumble was basically the game.

Genghis Khan

The shame of that call is that should have been an all-time great, legendary catch. As good as anything Lynn Swann ever did.

And it was stolen.

Genghis Khan

I actually just said I don't have a problem with the decision, and criticized your over criticism.

If you'd like to make yourself look foolish by arguing it more, we can.
:lol at smitty saying someone would look foolish arguing a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom