Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With the line in place, you're just a new QB away.
Our offense would basically be set up perfectly for a new QB. Great running game, great protection, elite WR... QBs aren't easy to find but they are a lot easier to find when you have all the other pieces in place. Especially if we are able to finish rebuilding this defense in the offseason.

Lotuseater

Banned
Ooooo, more threats from asshole mods who threaten to ban anybody who says anything they don't agree with or like. Fuck you. You want to ban me? Fine. Do it and be damned.

data

Forbes #1
Not really. 8 points is a one possession game. 10 isn't. Big difference.
Generally speaking. To go the other way, we could have a 3 possession lead and game's not in the bag.

Point is that we're not a team that is proficient with playing and maintaining a lead.

It cursed us again today.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
As much as it pains me after a season like this, what happens this offseason seems less important to me cause I feel like the window in now closed. Witten's play will continue to decline, Romo is older and one average hit from being lost in any game for the season, Murray will probably be resigned and regress as most 2k yard backs do and the D was never better than average.
I think the D can get better if we make some smart decisions in the draft and keep Marinelli. On offense we have the OL and WR's. But I do agree it'll be tough for DM to duplicate this season in terms of production and staying healthy all year. Same with Tony, another year older and unlikely he repeats his TD/INT ratio again.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's been rumored for months. Reuniting with Lovie.
That's not my question. Is there any indication the Bucs will fire Leslie Frazier, their defensive coordinator. If the Bucs had Marinelli in the bag you would have thought they would have fired Frazier by now.

data

Forbes #1
Ooooo, more threats from asshole mods who threaten to ban anybody who says anything they don't agree with or like. Fuck you. You want to ban me? Fine. Do it and be damned.
It's been a while since we had one of these...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Jerry better open up the checkbook. I doubt you can find another DC who can get more out of our mediocrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom