Divisional Round Playoff Chatter | Cowboys vs Packers | 1/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
As for the overturned Dez Bryant call, you can't even blame Steratore. It's process now to chat with NFL HQ in New York for that stuff now.

Thorn

Brand New Member
I like how you expect people to buy this after we just watch New England pass their way to a win yesterday against a much better defense.
To be fair, New England has a guy who might retire as the greatest QB of all-time at the Quarterback position. Big difference.

Lotuseater

Banned
GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE REFEREE SOMEBODY KIDNAP THIS MOTHERFUCKER, SHOVE A STICK OF DYNAMITE IN HIS MOTHERFUCKING ASS, LIGHT THE FUSE AND THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF WITH A STREAMING CAMERA TIED TO HIS BALLS REALLY FUCKING TIGHT.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Gotta throw some shade on Marinelli too. I know he's no Jim Johnson, but draw up ONE DAMNED blitz to get pressure on Rodgers at a crucial moment. We let him just do whatever he wanted and never made them uncomfortable. Throw in a double A-gap blitz on a big 3rd and long and get some pressure in Rodgers face and maybe we get the ball back on one of those effortless TD drives.

Thorn

Brand New Member
It was still stupid to line up in shotgun there.
I agree, although I feel like almost all offenses are cheating towards this more and more. Green Bay did it a few times. I really don't understand it. Perhaps I'm antiquated, but on third and short I'm either going power or play action.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I like how you expect people to buy this after we just watch New England pass their way to a win yesterday against a much better defense.
We aren't NE and Romo isn't Brady. Passing deep on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 2 is ludicre. Even if you pass go for the high percentage play for the 1st down, not the low percentage home run.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As soon as we start doing some tricky ass shit like they did that game by pulling a tackle and having the te in there for him I'll agree with you

jootep

Brand New Member
I hate how it's compared to the Lions game.

This bullshit actually had a direct impact on the game. And an actual play was made then overturned. Completely different scenarios.

But yeah, we royally fucked up our chances. We had this bitch.

data

Forbes #1
Rodgers passes for 110+ QB rating and was confined to phonebooth mobility.

SMH

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This team isnt a Seattle who can 1) be up by 14 in the fourth quarter, or, relatedly, 2) be the #1 seed to get the benefit of facing a 7-8-1 team and getting a free pass to the championship game.
We actually were better this year then Seattle if you look at just those two teams. We got kind of screwed by a pretty random tie breaker in a 3 way tie. I could easily see us being a number 1 seed next year.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So a bunch of Lions players are tweeting karma is a bitch.

Hate that team even more.

Lotuseater

Banned
STFU. Maybe the dumbest post you've had in 2 weeks...and that's really saying something.

Last time ine we went there, we didn't just win. We physically beat the shit out of them. Knocked Wagner out and ran it down their throat while their offense looked completely out of sorts. They know they didn't want us again.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SARCASM IS, MOTHERFUCKER!? GO SIT ON A RUSTY RAILROAD SPIKE.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We aren't NE and Romo isn't Brady. Passing deep on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 2 is ludicre. Even if you pass go for the high percentage play for the 1st down, not the low percentage home run.
No one called a "deep pass." Romo was given a passing tree with multiple options and he took shots based on what he saw. Maybe a poor decision on his part but not unforgivable errors IMO. Not worth complaining about.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So a bunch of Lions players are tweeting karma is a bitch.

Hate that team even more.
That's some bullshit,, fwiw saw a bunch of tweets from players around the league saying Dez got robbed

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
surely, next year Escobar will be unleashed, right?
If by unleashed you mean traded for a conditional late round pick then yes, yes he will.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
how can anyone say the future looks bleak??? we have a best offensive line, added two good young players in Demarcus Lawrence and Anthony Hitchens, we have one of the best 1/2 WR's in the NFL, and our QB has shown he can lead this team in the playoffs. I'd say if we can add defensive players in the draft/free agency we are a much better team than this year.

Fuck Murray too, i'd take someone like Shane Vereen and he'd be able to put the same numbers are Demarco did this year. Let him walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom