Draft Chatter Thread...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe he should praise Jesus and stuff.
I have to admit, I am rooting for Manziel to be a real pimp QB.

There aren't any and he could fill that void.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have no problem with him being a little brash and confident...during the same interview he also said:

"I'm a Texas kid. The state means a lot to me," he said.
"I was a kid who made some goofball decisions. That's been part of my journey. Maybe it's part of the whole Johnny Football deal that I'm trying to get away from," Manziel said. "I'm trying to show people I've grown up, and I've learned from my experiences. I feel like you're a stupid person if you continue to make the same wrong decisions. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, anybody in his situation would have been doing the same thing.' I'm 100 percent responsible for my actions."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a dick...he has confidence in himself and wants to be the #1 pick? Waaaaaaa
Good that you agree he is a dick.

Cotton

Staff member
"I'm a Texas kid" definitely is the same as you are making the worst mistake of your history if you don't draft me first overall.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Still trying to see what the problem is.

He admits he's made dumb decisions and got caught up in the hype. No issue.

Now the whole "Texas pride" thing does make me chuckle a bit. Get over yourselves, Texans.

Carp

DCC 4Life
"I'm a Texas kid" definitely is the same as you are making the worst mistake of your history if you don't draft me first overall.
My bad...we can only point out things you don't like. Carry on.

D

Deuce

I don't know. Maybe try some humility and let your play do the talking.
It's funny that anyone would even think this is a possibility. Nothing that's ever been reported or said by this guy has shown humility. He is what he is. I don't mind it.

D

Deuce

Still trying to see what the problem is.

He admits he's made dumb decisions and got caught up in the hype. No issue.

Now the whole "Texas pride" thing does make me chuckle a bit. Get over yourselves, Texans.

I love this video. It makes me think guys like Ace and Iamtdg go into full blown nerd rage.

Cotton

Staff member
It's funny that anyone would even think this is a possibility. Nothing that's ever been reported or said by this guy has shown humility. He is what he is. I don't mind it.
Exactly, and he is a huge douchebag. Just because he is a consistent douchebag doesn't excuse it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys have been in need of someone with some swag for a long time. Hell, Dez does some crazy shit and is celebrated for it. Remember when he would not carry pads? Celebrated for it...but now it seems he should have just shown some humility and carried those pads. I mean it is tradition.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm just tired of the same rhetoric...we're not going to get Manziel, but I just want some guys who talk shit and back it up. As much as I dislike Seattle I love how confident and brash they are . SF too.

Cotton

Staff member
There is a big difference between being confident in yourself and being a douchenozzle.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm just tired of the same rhetoric...we're not going to get Manziel, but I just want some guys who talk shit and back it up. As much as I dislike Seattle I love how confident and brash they are . SF too.
Don't hold your breath, the red robot likes to keep it classy.

Top Bottom