Super Bowl XLVIII Gameday Chatter Thread| 2/2/14

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Earlier in the week: MANNING Iz GOD! GR8test of ALL TIMEZ!!!

Now: It's a TEEM GAME!

data

Forbes #1
THe chick on Brooklyn 99 is quite hawt in an unassuming way

Carl

RIP Brother
That's true and that's part of it. It is a mixture of everything. I feel like Brady has done more with less than maybe any QB in history. And yet if you give Manning Belichick as his HC and give Dungy and Fox to Brady, who knows how that changes things. There are so many moving parts that it almost forces you to just take things as they are and judge them accordingly. It's interesting to speculate but that almost by necessity has to be only a very small part of the evaluation.
Though Brady hasnt been quite the same since Belichick got caught cheating.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Some 9-11 truther jumped the mic at Malcolm Smith's presser.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching the Russell Wilson interview again on NFLN.

Starts talking about his mom and dad and comas and shit.

Now I think he's a phony.:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just read a tweet that said you watch five years from now a PED scandal will ruin this SB win for Seattle.

:lol

Don't be stupid, Roger would never allow that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Earlier in the week: MANNING Iz GOD! GR8test of ALL TIMEZ!!!

Now: It's a TEEM GAME!
Deion Sanders doesn't say many things I agree with, but he made a very good point today about Manning.

He said this game definitely hurts his legacy. He can't get all the praises all year long when they win then turn around and say it's a team game when they lose, especially when his play isn't so great in the loss.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
One of the worst Super Bowls in recent memory. Looks like the Broncos, Manning included, were out too late partying.

Props to the Seahawks, their defense was fantastic, but 9 times out of 10, the Broncos would at least put up a better showing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just read a tweet that said you watch five years from now a PED scandal will ruin this SB win for Seattle.

:lol

Don't be stupid, Roger would never allow that.
Wouldn't shock me.

Those guys have either figured out a way to assemble the most unique collection of defensive talent in a long time, or they are all roided up. They play like they are out of their minds. Some of those hits last night were just sick.

They were at another gear that you don't see from defenses much anymore.

I would like to say congratulations, we need more of that type of defense. But the previous suspensions put a big question mark there in my mind.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You better fucking believe if Denver won, Manning would be front and center.

Since they got their asses kicked in large part to his failure...he is no where to be found.

Pathetic.
I don't see how that's pathetic. You aren't going to put cameras in front of the losers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Seahawks blitzed Manning 6-51 dropbacks. Wow.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
One of the worst Super Bowls in recent memory. Looks like the Broncos, Manning included, were out too late partying.

Props to the Seahawks, their defense was fantastic, but 9 times out of 10, the Broncos would at least put up a better showing.
This wasn't a bad Super Bowl. It's the type of game which happens when a championship caliber defense plays perfectly. If you knew how to watch football, schmitty, you would've found the game enjoyable for the sole sake of watching a superb defense at work. I was blown away by that performance.

Top Bottom