Any other Sirius Football Heads on here?

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
The Sirius Football Heads are a group of fans that are devoted followers of Moving the Chains on SiriusXM NFL radio. I was just wondering if there are any others on this forum or if I'm the only one.

Admit it, you thought I was spamming didn't you?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Listen every day commuting to and from work...just never called in. Mainly because of some of the annoying dudes that do. Don't know of many Cowboy regulars...must be listening at the wrong time of day.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have Site is but never have run across this program. What channel?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I like Ross Tucker's show and Moving The Chains with Kirwan, although it was much better when Ryan was on with him. Not a fan of Jim Miller.
I am not in my car a lot but I have a couple of trips planned this month so this may be one way to keep abreast.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Driving a truck lets me pretty much listen to the NFL channel all day. Tucker's ok and I really like Monday mornings when Bob Papa and Scott Pioli host the Opening Drive. Bob Papa and Jim Miller will almost always reply to tweets and Jim is really good about taking good-natured taunts.

The Football Heads meet up every year at the Senior Bowl and have a big three-day party in Mobile. Scouts, coaches and other team personnel will hang out and answer questions. A couple of them have even given presentations on a white board, diagramming plays, discussing defensive schemes, etc. It's a great time if you ever get the chance to wander down there. I'll be heading down next year, but can't make it this year.

Top Bottom