2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
unless we move down about 5-8 spots and pick up a third rounder, i do not want to trade out. this is pretty much a first rounder and we are in a close to cant miss opportunity. I've been duped before though

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
unless we move down about 5-8 spots and pick up a third rounder, i do not want to trade out. this is pretty much a first rounder and we are in a close to cant miss opportunity. I've been duped before though
Yep, I only move down for a third. Or maybe future second. A fourth round pick just doesn't seem worth it. I guess the only argument is that we could then use that extra fourth to get up back into the second so that we could have 2 mid second round picks.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
NFLN just showed a clip of the Rams making the call to inform Goff that they were taking him #1 overall. I immediately envisioned a certain tough hombre welling up in tears at the sight of that.

Landry

DCC 4Life
What sucks is I stayed up last night for the end. I'm already 6 beers and 4 shots of vodka into tonight already. Hope to make it through our picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cool...so Elliott is #21.

Riding in on the Bang Bus.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:towel

Atta boy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Stephen while daddeh was gushing over Zeke last night. I don't think he was on board:

I can almost hear Jerral: "Goldarn it, I let you uh, talk me out of um, JFF a couple years *lipsmack* ago, this one is, uh, mine!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom