Roger Goodell vows to 'get it right'

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
After what JJ has done to this franchise and to the fans and what Goodell has done to the league, I'm primed to go full Joker mode... just waiting and hoping that the whole thing burns. The NFL is but a whisper of what it once was.

My dad, who has been watching football since his father used to take him to watch the Giants play at the old Polo Grounds when he was a kid, refuses to watch any more... it's been about 3-4 years that, other than on Thanksgiving, he has watched any football.
There are a bunch of folks in the same boat.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
After what JJ has done to this franchise and to the fans and what Goodell has done to the league, I'm primed to go full Joker mode... just waiting and hoping that the whole thing burns. The NFL is but a whisper of what it once was.

My dad, who has been watching football since his father used to take him to watch the Giants play at the old Polo Grounds when he was a kid, refuses to watch any more... it's been about 3-4 years that, other than on Thanksgiving, he has watched any football.
This is pretty much where I am with all of this. I still visit this message board because it's what I have done for a long time, but I don't watch the games any longer.

It all seems weird to me now.

data

Forbes #1
I'm all for the league getting popular and making shittons of money, but they've sold out and it's repulsive to see how it's all about the almighty dollar now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm all for the league getting popular and making shittons of money, but they've sold out and it's repulsive to see how it's all about the almighty dollar now.
It's the times. Never before has there been an opportunity to see NFL football as there is now.. Everyone wants to get a piece of it. If you are a smart owner of any business you cash in on every opportunity. I can't say I blame them because it it first and foremost a business.

Top Bottom