Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's relevant because people were making it sound like major media didn't cover this.
Not me. My beef was with the Dallas print media more or less spiking this story.

They did in fact cover it.
Well after Deadspin, the NY tabloids, etc. They took a long time to grow a spine.

The photos are 5 years old and the guy who put them out there is bat shit crazy. That's probably why 99.99% of the world didn't make a bigger deal out of this.
Irrelevant if the photos are legit, which Jones all but admitted they were. Believe it or not, a 71-year-old married man acting like a frat kid is news. And for any team to have a "party bus" is depressing to no end. Do Jerry and Stephen strike you as the kind of guys who are burning the midnight oil to make this a better team? Me neither.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There is that bbgun NSFW .gif of the day thread, classy and the highest of standards.
Yeah, I'm not sure why, but for some reason the self righteous indignation and moral highroad doesn't really ring that true coming from a guy who champions jailbait and dildo shitters.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not sure why, but for some reason the self righteous indignation and moral highroad doesn't really ring that true coming from a guy who champions jailbait and dildo shitters.
Uhhh........ what?

Cotton

Staff member
Go check out the afore mentioned thread. But be warned, it's NSFW. Or your home computer. Or much of anything, really.
As curious as I am, I think I will pass, thanks. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
God dammit, I couldn't help it and had to go look. Jesus H.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If the press were as biased as the homers allege, they would have ripped Jerry a new ahole. They didn't.

I guess I have higher standards than you.
Let's examine this from a non bias investigative approach. You have some pictures that have been established to have been presented to Jones at least 5 years ago. That however doesn't necessarily establish when they were actually taken. According to Jones they were used for an attempted extortion scheme. Nothing came to the surface until now. No one has indicated whether they have been doctored or examined for same. To my knowledge the identity of the other parties have not been disclosed nor has any one talked to them. In short nothing factual has been established as to why the have been revealed now or who revealed same. Other reporting organizations have been cautious about commenting likely because they have not determined the answers to some of these same questions. So at this point there is nothing to legitimately be outraged about unless you have drawn conclusions without the benefit of validation. As for me I will take my usual approach a see what develops.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Let's examine this from a non bias investigative approach. You have some pictures that have been established to have been presented to Jones at least 5 years ago. That however doesn't necessarily establish when they were actually taken. According to Jones they were used for an attempted extortion scheme. Nothing came to the surface until now. No one has indicated whether they have been doctored or examined for same. To my knowledge the identity of the other parties have not been disclosed nor has any one talked to them. In short nothing factual has been established as to why the have been revealed now or who revealed same. Other reporting organizations have been cautious about commenting likely because they have not determined the answers to some of these same questions. So at this point there is nothing to legitimately be outraged about unless you have drawn conclusions without the benefit of validation. As for me I will take my usual approach a see what develops.
Asked if the photos were part of an extortion plot, Jones responded:

“Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes. I’m just not going to comment on it.’’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a good question (assuming the extortion part is true): why would he put himself in a position to be blackmailed like that?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Had seen an article naming the two girls couple days ago but can't find it now however here's this
http://nypost.com/2014/08/08/jerry-jones-stripper-pals-too-drunk-to-remember-night-photos-taken/

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
here's a good question (assuming the extortion part is true): why would he put himself in a position to be blackmailed like that?
It is simple.

The man can't handle his liquor. Plain and simple.

He loses what little judgment capabilities he normally has, which isn't a lot to begin with.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jerry Jones Photos
Women Lawyer Up ...
We're Victims Just Like the Cowboys Owner
8/8/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The two women in the racy Jerry Jones pics that have been all over the Internet ... say they had nothing to do with photos getting leaked, or any alleged extortion plot -- but they're now getting legal advice ... just in case.

TMZ Sports spoke to the women -- Lindzie (blonde) and Jordan (brunette) -- who are strippers in Texas, and they claim to remember very little about the night they partied with Jerry some 5 years ago ... because "there was a lot of alcohol involved."
The photos were tweeted earlier this week by someone claiming he's held them to protect Jones from an extortion plot (terezowens.com reposted the pics). Lindzie and Jordan say they are unaware of any such plot, and claim the pics were surreptitiously taken by a female friend.

Although they appear to be posing ... both women claim they and Jerry had no idea the pics were being taken -- and say Jones' bodyguard would have confiscated the camera if they had a clue.They say they never wanted the photos to go public -- so, they've retained an attorney to find out how they can have them scrubbed from the Internet.

Lindzie dances in Houston ... Jordan in Ft. Worth -- and both say they're also concerned Jones might try to take legal action against them.

They've tried to contact the ex-friend who snapped the pics, but say she's gone radio silent.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/08/jerry-jones-photos-twitter-women-hire-attorney/#ixzz3A7YcQQ7k

Cotton

Staff member
His bodyguard would have confiscated the camera? I think not. It was a public place, and he opens himself up to having his picture taken in such circumstances and has to deal with it if it happens.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It is simple.

The man can't handle his liquor. Plain and simple.

He loses what little judgment capabilities he normally has, which isn't a lot to begin with.
he says it happened at a restaurant. do strip clubs serve food?

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Although they appear to be posing ... both women claim they and Jerry had no idea the pics were being taken -- and say Jones' bodyguard would have confiscated the camera if they had a clue.
So...let's get this straight.

They crouched by his wrinkled up old dick and let him feel their tits....and they weren't posing for a picture?

Really?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am like Carp and others I don't see what the fuss is about. It's like he is the first person to ever get overcooked with booze. It happens all the time. I don't condone this practice but it has been going on for eons. If it was an atrocious crime more than half of the male population over 20 would be locked up. The fact that it is Jones makes it a button that some get worked up about.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I am like Carp and others I don't see what the fuss is about. It's like he is the first person to ever get overcooked with booze. It happens all the time. I don't condone this practice but it has been going on for eons. If it was an atrocious crime more than half of the male population over 20 would be locked up. The fact that it is Jones makes it a button that some get worked up about.
He's the face of the franchise who makes bad decisions. You can't demand a high degree of character from your "RKG players" and then get shitfaced in public. Cavorting with skanks is fine for you and me, but not a married guy with a ton of responsibilities like him. "Party bus" doesn't exactly scream "dedication to the job."

Last edited:
Top Bottom