2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Just had to screw the night by mentioning Super Bowl X MVP Lynn Swann. Ugh.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pathetic that what's her name Bowlen needs notes to give that ridiculous rehearsed speech. If you can't give a better effort than that, get off the stage and wheel your ass to the nursing home, you old bag.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
This game was like a Pro wrestling story come to life. The red hot nearly undefeated heel (Cam Newton as Ric Flair) comes in looking to dominate and takes a bionic elbow from the aging face (Peyton Manning as Dusty Rhodes).

data

Forbes #1
So, does this fly in the face of Colts mgmt that cut Peyton?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manning must have got paid by Budweiser.

Loser.

data

Forbes #1
Broncos are much more likeable than the Cowboys. Fuck us

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
So, does this fly in the face of Colts mgmt that cut Peyton?
Not at all considering that Manning isn't the reason the Broncos won today. The won in spite of Manning.

In fact, had Brock been in there it very well could have been a blowout.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. You've gotta move on from the 36 year
old to take the best QB prospect
to come out in a decade.
You don't even need a QB or something. Or at least that's what the conclusion is from this fluke superbowl.

GShock

DCC 4Life
You don't even need a QB or something. Or at least that's what the conclusion is from this fluke superbowl.
I get that the game was ugly, but they beat Pittsburgh, New England, and a 15-1 Panthers team that blew out its Championship opponent.

It wasn't pretty, but the run was no fluke.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I see on the ESPN ticker that Eagles are gonna explore reacquiring Nick Foles. :lol

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I get that the game was ugly, but they beat Pittsburgh, New England, and a 15-1 Panthers team that blew out its Championship opponent.

Their defense definitely wasn't a fluke. They were dominant in a fashion that hasn't been seen in quite some time.

It's one thing to have those types of numbers against immobile QBs but the fact that they had 7+ sacks against a highly mobile QB tonight was beyond impressive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

No but seeing a team win the superbowl with this poor of QB play is a fluke. It's not the normal.

Top Bottom