Staff member
Eagles fired Chip Kelly.

Holy shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eagles fired Chip Kelly.

Holy shit.
Yep that team is a total dumpster fire. Now they are left without Chip Kelly but all of the shitty pieces that he hand picked to put in place including an offensive line that has little talent because Kelly basically didn't give two shits about his O-line.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Chip Kelly out in Philly?

Is this true?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
That sucks...I was looking forward to bow he'd further destroy this his GM'ing

Newt

DCC 4Life
Per ESPN

The*Philadelphia Eagles*announced they have released head coach Chip Kelly.

"We appreciate all the contributions that Chip Kelly made and wish him every success going forward," owner Jeffrey Lurie said in a statement released by the team on Tuesday.

Pat Shurmur will take over as interim head coach for Sunday's Week 17 finale against theNew York Giants.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Eagles fired Chip Kelly.

Holy shit.

Shocked. They did the right thing, but All the talk around here is how Lurie is patient and has always kept coaches on too long. They've been in near revolt though and apparently Lurie has been listening.

I bet players didn't back him either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep.

Buh bye Angry Pig.

See you in Tennessee.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Whats funny is they couldn't wait another 5 days til the season was over.

Genghis Khan

That sucks...I was looking forward to bow he'd further destroy this his GM'ing
I hope to god they don't make a play for Payton now.

I'm torn. I too was looking forward to how badly he could screw them up. But at the same time, the guy is a major arrogant douche and I'm thrilled to see him take one on the chin.

Genghis Khan

Whats funny is they couldn't wait another 5 days til the season was over.

Yeah the timing is curious. Especially since they waited a couple days after their previous game.

I wonder if him deflecting blame in his press conference yesterday moved up the timeline.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I hope to god they don't make a play for Payton now.

I'm torn. I too was looking forward to how badly he could screw them up. But at the same time, the guy is a major arrogant douche and I'm thrilled to see him take one on the chin.
That would suck. Also wouldn't be shocked to see Coughlin fired and Payton go to the Giants.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Meanwhile, we get another year of Garrett to look forward to.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
See, this is the sign of an owner who recognized that he fucked up and is looking to remedy that mistake as quickly as possible in order to properly turn his team around. Dallas? Not so much. We're stuck with dipshit Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
See, this is the sign of an owner who recognized that he fucked up and is looking to remedy that mistake as quickly as possible in order to properly turn his team around. Dallas? Not so much. We're stuck with dipshit Garrett.
Eh, I see this is Lurie re-installing his boy Roseman and admitting he made a mistake in allowing Kelly that much control.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Eh, I see this is Lurie re-installing his boy Roseman and admitting he made a mistake in allowing Kelly that much control.
At least he admits he made a mistake.

Meanwhile we get stuck with Jerruh "I believe we are closer than most people realize" Fucktard Jones.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This team has no real talent. Go ahead and hire Payton or whoever, it'd suck to some extent but they don't have players.

No QB, no RBs aside from an overused Murray who lost his heart when he left Dallas, mediocre WRs, a so so TE, a horrific OL and secondary and no real pass rushers.

All they have is Cox and a couple of other solid run defenders in the front 7, that's it.

Top Bottom