One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Damn, what a powerful segment on Joe Haden and his brother. ~looks at the ceiling while blinking rapidly~

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think we win comfortably too.

The Giants are an average team who just lost their best player in the passing game. I can't see them generating enough points to win, unless we play sloppy and give them the game.....but that's exactly what we tried to do vs the Texans and Seahawks, so you could argue we're due for a nice clean game, which is waft we'll see today.

31-17 Cowboys win

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
We are rolling. It should continue in similar fashion offensively and get better on defense, ST's has some glaring issues to correct.

Pray for continued health.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
When eating wings, I choose bone-in. Get out of my face with that bone-out crap.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I'm more nervous about this game than I was about the Seahawks game. It's probably the most nervous I have been in 5 years. Mainly because my expectations are higher than they have been in that time. 1 nervous shit down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm more nervous about this game than I was about the Seahawks game. It's probably the most nervous I have been in 5 years. Mainly because my expectations are higher than they have been in that time. 1 nervous shit down.
You finally have something to lose.

I'm nervous but this is also some of the most excited I have been to watch a football game the Cowboys have been in a long ass time.

Cotton

Staff member
You finally have something to lose.

I'm nervous but this is also some of the most excited I have been to watch a football game the Cowboys have been in a long ass time.
Turnovers scare me the most. It's the only way I see the Giants hanging, so being the battered fan that I am, I'm scared we may turn it over a lot and lose.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Turnovers scare me the most. It's the only way I see the Giants hanging, so being the battered fan that I am, I'm scared we may turn it over a lot and lose.
That's the only way I see us being beat as well. Of course with Murray fumbling at least once a game, Harris looking like he is about to drop the ball at any second and of course Romo being Romo that is always a legit possibility. It's also why winning 5 games straight is so impressive.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When eating wings, I choose bone-in. Get out of my face with that bone-out crap.
Yep, bone-out wings are just weird shaped chicken nuggets.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Rodgers hits Jordy Nelson for another long TD. :yawnee

Nothing to see here. Happens every week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As an aside, Washington should have traded Kirk Cousins when they could have got something for him. He looks just stupid now.

Top Bottom