Week 7 Gameday Chatter | Giants vs. Cowboys| 10/19/2014

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm in the zone when it comes to starting the Chatter Thread. I've knocked down 3 straight. Right now I'm seeing things develop 2 posts ahead of me. Like a young Gretzky back in his Oilers days.

Today I go for the four-bagger as they say in bowling.

As for the Cowboys, I think we roll today. We win comfortably 27-13.

All week long I kept thinking about this scene and how it applied to me.

I was prepared to enjoy a stress free, train wreck of a season by the 2014 Cowboys but I've been sucked back in. If we lose today my entire week is ruined because dammit I care again.

So cheers, everyone. Hopefully we see a lot of that "what's that smell" Eli face today.

Go Cowboys.

Carp

DCC 4Life
More than anything I love the confidence this team is playing with. There were times in the past where we had some false bravado, but this team just carries itself professionally and calm. The fire is there though on the defensive side of the ball with Scandrick and McClain providing the swag a defense needs. It'd be nice to have a laugher today, grind them down, but I expect a close one.

data

Forbes #1
Is it possibe for the Cowboys to win 5 in a row?

I thought I'd never see the day...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm with you, 1big. For the first time in a really long time it would ruin my Sunday if we lose. Which if we lose Carp may get to sit back and enjoy some emotional drunk posting from me. I just don't think it happens. I think we win going away.

Cotton

Staff member
THey just did a flashback from 5 weeks ago on NFL Countdown on ESPN showing Keyshawn Johnson saying the Cowboys were the worst team in the league. Funny how 5 weeks changes things. :towel

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
THey just did a flashback from 5 weeks ago on NFL Countdown on ESPN showing Keyshawn Johnson saying the Cowboys were the worst team in the league. Funny how 5 weeks changes things. :towel
i just watched that too and couldnt help but laugh. Cant hate on their opinion though, because we all thought the same thing :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm in the zone when it comes to starting the Chatter Thread. I've knocked down 3 straight. Right now I'm seeing things develop 2 posts ahead of me. Like a young Gretzky back in his Oilers days.

Today I go for the four-bagger as they say in bowling.

As for the Cowboys, I think we roll today. We win comfortably 27-13.

All week long I kept thinking about this scene and how it applied to me.

I was prepared to enjoy a stress free, train wreck of a season by the 2014 Cowboys but I've been sucked back in. If we lose today my entire week is ruined because dammit I care again.

So cheers, everyone. Hopefully we see a lot of that "what's that smell" Eli face today.

Go Cowboys.

:lol I've been thinking the same thing with that scene.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
i just watched that too and couldnt help but laugh. Cant hate on their opinion though, because we all thought the same thing :lol
Yeah, not hating at all. I probably would have agreed with him had I seen that segment when it originally aired. Just saying it's amazing how they can from in the conversation as the worst team in the league to in the conversation as the best in the league in just 5 weeks.

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I never dreamed they'd be this good so far, but I certainly didn't think they'd be worst in the league either.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
So, I benched Gore for Jackson again. Gore will end up scoring 3 TDs.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So, I benched Gore for Jackson again. Gore will end up scoring 3 TDs.
Good to know you're benching him, I'm putting Gore back in my lineup now :happydance

Cotton

Staff member
Good to know you're benching him, I'm putting Gore back in my lineup now :happydance
:lol

I don't don't think he will do well against the Broncos. But, my predictions usually suck, so probably a smart move.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Have a good game Eli...may the best man win.

Oh...and GET OUT HERE, GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!

JPP U GONNA NEED SVU AFTER SMITH IS DONE WITH YOU!

AHHHHHYEAAAHHHH WOOOOOOT

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom