The Official (laugh at) Notre Dame Football Thread

Tony D

DCC 4Life
And in case you've forgotten, this entire thread is dedicated to making fun of Notre Dame, not discussing the weaknesses of Michigan. So not only are you a bitter battered wife with a throbbing vagina, but an illiterate one as well.

What's worse than that, you ask? You were the one WHO STARTED this thread! #TakeYourVagisilAndShutTheFuckUp
Absolutely, I created this thread for some intelligent discussion about ND (and good natured ribbing), not for some wannabe troll to take his mind off his own teams shit season that is quickly turning into embarrassing.

Like I said earlier you were dead silent after the ass whooping by MSU and then the home loss to Nebraska. Then couldn't wait to jump on here after Pitt beat ND. Pathetic.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Absolutely, I created this thread for some intelligent discussion about ND (and good natured ribbing), not for some wannabe troll to take his mind off his own teams shit season that is quickly turning into embarrassing.

Like I said earlier you were dead silent after the ass whooping by MSU and then the home loss to Nebraska. Then couldn't wait to jump on here after Pitt beat ND. Pathetic.
This the LAUGH AT ND thread, Tony. It isn't the "Talk About the Michigan O-line and Secondary Failures" Thread. Go wash your vagina. You'll feel better.

And you still conveniently ignore the fact that Michigan State has the #1 ranked defense in the country. But hey, why mention that? Go back to losing to Pitt.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Plan 9 is having a bad year.
Not really. I have little expectation for Michigan because I knew going in that my o-line was really bad. My team still needs an o-line, a RB who can block, a QB who can play, and a secondary. I never said that I expected to win the B1G.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Considering that would be my teams goal this year, I would give tons of shits.
To be fair, as thrilled as I am/was to have won it, we had no business AT ALL even playing in that game. The reason we got it was because of our reputation and because we travel better than many other teams. There were far more deserving teams to play in it.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Ok, that makes sense for UCF to be thrilled with a Sugar Bowl win (who calls them Sugar Bowl Championship’s anyway?). They’ve only played a handful of Bowl games and haven’t even been around that long. And props to our old coach(ha) for doing a hell of a job down there.

Michigan has been playing football a century longer than UCF. Their goals should be higher than a “Sugar Bowl Championship”. I mean how many years did I have to hear that clown Schembechler talk about the #1 goal of the Michigan football program is to win the Big 10 and then win the Rose Bowl, blah, blah, blah. I guess fans and the program are happy with less these days.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Since when is a BCS bowl game inferior to another? Come talk to me when you actually win one.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Since when is a BCS bowl game inferior to another? Come talk to me when you actually win one.
Listen, I'm just repeating what that overrated coach Bo Schembechler said over and over. The #1 goal of Michigan football is to win the Big 10 and then the Rose Bowl. He never said anything about beating an overrated Va Tech team in the Sugar Bowl after you fail to win the Big 10. As I said before with the state of the Michigan program nowadays goals must have been lowered quite a bit.

And with Urban at Ohio St. it'll be a lot longer before they win the Big 10 and go to the Rose Bowl. Sucks to be Michigan knowing that your biggest rival will own you for years to come. Then throw in Michigan St. and your in state rival is trending up while your team is trending down. No wonder you're so miserable.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Listen, I'm just repeating what that overrated coach Bo Schembechler said over and over. The #1 goal of Michigan football is to win the Big 10 and then the Rose Bowl. He never said anything about beating an overrated Va Tech team in the Sugar Bowl after you fail to win the Big 10. As I said before with the state of the Michigan program nowadays goals must have been lowered quite a bit.

And with Urban at Ohio St. it'll be a lot longer before they win the Big 10 and go to the Rose Bowl. Sucks to be Michigan knowing that your biggest rival will own you for years to come. Then throw in Michigan St. and your in state rival is trending up while your team is trending down. No wonder you're so miserable.
You're the one who's miserable, Tony. I make no claims of greatness within my program. I state the truth. You're the one who's going batshit over a Michigan program which, by any rational person's admission, plays a bullshit nonconference schedule, kicked the living shit out of your team, won a Sugar Bowl championship that we had no business being in, and have o-line problems. So what?

Face it, you're mad that your beloved but still decaying Notre Dame team can't compete against the big boys, can't win bowl games, and isn't as great as you wish it to be. Hey, it is what it is. Cope.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So ND has 3 wins against the top 25 in the BCS as of now. Who else has done that? Stanford, maybe. And we play Stanford coming up. What an easy schedule ND has.

They lost to another top 25 BCS team in Oklahoma and then have two embarrassing losses to 2 once proud, but now shit programs in Pitt and Michigan.

Not a great year, but we'll get Golson back next year, lose some studs on defense and have some young guys step up.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I think we can both sit and :laff at USC over its dreadful hire of Steve Sarkisian. Enjoy continuing to beat the shit out of them for the duration of his tenure as coach. I have little reason to believe that he can out-coach Brian Kelly. In fact, there's no fucking way he can do that.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I think we can both sit and :laff at USC over its dreadful hire of Steve Sarkisian. Enjoy continuing to beat the shit out of them for the duration of his tenure as coach. I have little reason to believe that he can out-coach Brian Kelly. In fact, there's no fucking way he can do that.
I kind of agree with you. There were other candidates out there that scared me more. Some Washington fans even wanted him gone.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I kind of agree with you. There were other candidates out there that scared me more. Some Washington fans even wanted him gone.
Kind of agree? Dude, Brian Kelly is 4 times the coach while sitting on the can with a horrifying case of Montezuma's Revenge compared to Sark. USC may have better athletes, but coaching matters. Sark is horrible.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Kind of agree? Dude, Brian Kelly is 4 times the coach while sitting on the can with a horrifying case of Montezuma's Revenge compared to Sark. USC may have better athletes, but coaching matters. Sark is horrible.
I fully agree.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Schedule the next 3 seasons.

Aug. 30 RICE
Sept. 6 MICHIGAN (night)
Sept. 13 * Purdue at Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Ind. (night)
Sept. 27 at Syracuse (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.)
Oct. 4 STANFORD
Oct. 11 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 18 at Florida State
Nov. 1 vs. Navy (FedEx Field, Landover, Md.)
Nov. 8 at Arizona State
Nov. 15 NORTHWESTERN
Nov. 22 LOUISVILLE
Nov. 29 at USC

* Shamrock Series game

Sept. 5 TEXAS
Sept. 12 at Virginia
Sept. 19 GEORGIA TECH
Sept. 26 MASSACHUSETTS
Oct. 3 at Clemson
Oct. 10 NAVY
Oct. 17 USC
Oct. 31 at Temple (Lincoln Financial Services Field)
Nov. 7 at Pittsburgh
Nov. 14 WAKE FOREST
Nov. 21 * Boston College at Fenway Park, Boston, Mass. (night)
Nov. 28 at Stanford

* Shamrock Series game

Sept. 3 at Texas
Sept. 10 NEVADA
Sept. 17 MICHIGAN STATE
Sept. 24 DUKE
Oct. 1 at Syracuse (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.)
Oct. 8 at North Carolina State
Oct. 15 STANFORD
Oct. 29 MIAMI
Nov. 5 vs. Navy (site TBD)
Nov. 12 * Army at Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas (night)
Nov. 19 VIRGINIA TECH
Nov. 26 at USC

* Shamrock Series game

Top Bottom