2 (34) – Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson
3 (67) – Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
4 (101) – Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State
4 (135) – Jonathan Williams, RB, Arkansas
6 (189) – Joe Thuney, OG/OC, N.C. State
6 (212) – David Perkins, DE, Illinois State
6 (216) – Cory James, LB, Colorado State
6 (217) – Greg Milhouse, DT, Campbell
He needs to eat shit and die for the Prescott pick in the third.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jeremiah's latest:

PICK NO.
LA
JARED GOFF QBCALIFORNIA

I believe Carson Wentz is a better fit for the Rams, but all signs point to Goff landing in Los Angeles.
PICK NO.
PHI
CARSON WENTZ QBNORTH DAKOTA ST.

Projected trade from Browns (No. 8). Once in the mix for a trade up to No. 1, the Eagles still get their guy one spot lower.
PICK NO.
SD
LAREMY TUNSIL OTMISSISSIPPI

I think Tunsil will end up in this spot, but I'm not certain the Chargers will be the team making the pick.
PICK NO.
DAL
JALEN RAMSEY CBFLORIDA ST.

The Cowboys are building a very talented and versatile secondary.
PICK NO.
JAX
JOEY BOSA DEOHIO ST.

Bosa and last year's No. 1 pick, Dante Fowler, will spice up the pass rush in Jacksonville.
PICK NO.
BAL
DEFOREST BUCKNER DEOREGON

The Ravens need to improve in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Buckner's a good start.
PICK NO.
SF
RONNIE STANLEY OTNOTRE DAME

Stanley can start immediately at right tackle and is a good fit in Chip Kelly's offense.
PICK NO.
CLE
MYLES JACK OLBUCLA

Projected trade from Eagles (No. 2). The medical information is all over the place on Jack's knee. At this spot, he could end up being the steal of the draft.
PICK NO.
TB
VERNON HARGREAVES CBFLORIDA

Tampa needs playmakers in the backend of its defense.
PICK NO.
NYG
JACK CONKLIN OTMICHIGAN ST.

The Giants love to go big in the first round, and Conklin provides a very physical element to the run game.
PICK NO.
CHI
LEONARD FLOYD OLBGEORGIA

The Bears need some speed off the edge, and that's exactly what Floyd brings to the table.
PICK NO.
NO
SHELDON RANKINS DTLOUISVILLE

The Saints added some nice pieces to their front seven last year, and Rankins will add more athleticism to their front.
PICK NO.
MIA
EZEKIEL ELLIOTT RBOHIO ST.

This is a dream scenario for the Dolphins.
PICK NO.
OAK
WILLIAM JACKSON III CBHOUSTON

The Raiders add a big, athletic cornerback to a very talented defensive group.
PICK NO.
TEN
TAYLOR DECKER OTOHIO ST.

The Titans can keep Taylor Lewan at left tackle, and Decker provides a big upgrade at right tackle.
PICK NO.
DET
RYAN KELLY CALABAMA

Kelly is ready to start Day 1, and he would be a big upgrade at the center position.
PICK NO.
ATL
DARRON LEE OLBOHIO ST.

The Falcons get much more athletic at linebacker with this selection.
PICK NO.
IND
ELI APPLE CBOHIO ST.

The Colts miss the run on offensive linemen, and elect to upgrade the secondary over reaching for a second-tier blocker.
PICK NO.
BUF
REGGIE RAGLAND ILBALABAMA

Ragland will provide the Bills with a physical presence in the middle of their defense.
PICK NO.
NYJ
PAXTON LYNCH QBMEMPHIS

Lynch has outstanding size and arm talent, but he will need some time to develop.
PICK NO.
WAS
JARRAN REED DTALABAMA

The Redskins land one of the draft's most physical players for the second year in a row.
PICK NO.
HOU
HUNTER HENRY TEARKANSAS

Henry is starting to gain some steam in personnel circles, and he'd be a great fit in this system.
PICK NO.
MIN
LAQUON TREADWELL WRMISSISSIPPI

The Vikings need to give Teddy Bridgewater more weapons, and Treadwell will be outstanding on third downs and in the red zone.
PICK NO.
CIN
JOSH DOCTSON WRTCU

The Bengals lost some key pieces to their receiving corps, and Doctson is ready to play right away.
PICK NO.
PIT
ARTIE BURNS CBMIAMI

Burns has outstanding size, play speed and ball skills.
PICK NO.
SEA
CHRIS JONES DTMISSISSIPPI ST.

Jones has enormous upside, and he is a perfect fit in Seattle's scheme.
PICK NO.
GB
ANDREW BILLINGS NTBAYLOR

The Packers need to replace B.J. Raji and Billings will be an upgrade.
PICK NO.
KC
KEVIN DODD DECLEMSON

Andy Reid and John Dorsey know you can never have enough pass rushers.
PICK NO.
ARI
T.J. GREEN FSCLEMSON

Many teams believe Green's future might be at cornerback, and his draft stock is soaring.
PICK NO.
CAR
SHAQ LAWSON DECLEMSON

The Panthers are loaded up the middle, but they need some talent coming off the edge.
PICK NO.
DEN
LE'RAVEN CLARK OTTEXAS TECH

Wow, I don't think I have seen Le'Raven Clark projected in the first before.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Nick Eatman on CowboysBreak stated yesterday that the Cowboys reached out to someone important about Ramsey playing CB in the pros and did not get the glowing report they anticipated. Hopefully that kills this nonsense off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nick Eatman on CowboysBreak stated yesterday that the Cowboys reached out to someone important about Ramsey playing CB in the pros and did not get the glowing report they anticipated. Hopefully that kills this nonsense off.
:towel

Cotton

Staff member
Well, that's good news, at least? Now, they will just take Bosa. :budd

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trade down a few spots if we can and take Paxton Lynch. I've always liked Lynch.

D

Deuce

But this opens up a new question...if that "someone important" was Larry Lacewell, would you trust his judgment just cause it gave you what you wanted to hear?

Cotton

Staff member

I could get down with this simply because we would have someone on our team named Scooby.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I could get down with this simply because we would have someone on our team named Scooby.
That may be my worst nightmare of a mock.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
PHI
CARSON WENTZ QBNORTH DAKOTA ST.

Projected trade from Browns (No. 8). Once in the mix for a trade up to No. 1, the Eagles still get their guy one spot lower.
My personal nightmare. The Eagles get a franchise QB, and it has to be my boy. Hoping he fails will really suck.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hopefully. I get that the kid is probably the best CB/S tweener. But the fact is, he is not the best corner OR safety in the draft. And we can only play him at one position. His popularity boggles my mind. He should be viewed just like Byron Jones. And taken right around the same place he was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom