Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've just been buying the ribs from Costco.
Never tried the meat from there. Was always too nervous about quality. I generally either hit up the grocery store or butcher.

data

Forbes #1
Never tried the meat from there. Was always too nervous about quality. I generally either hit up the grocery store or butcher.
I think Costco is better quality than the national chain grocery stores, with exception of Whole Foods.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I get my briskets from there all the time, nothing wrong whatsoever with the quality

Finding full packer instead of just flats can be a problem sometimes with costco

data

Forbes #1
Yea I've used it a few times and like it spicier myself but wife & rest of family like the sweet :shrug
The rub didn't caramelize as much as I hoped it would. I successfully kept the temp around 225.

I wonder if I applied too much rub or should up the temp next time.

Cotton

Staff member
I think Costco is better quality than the national chain grocery stores, with exception of Whole Foods.
I get my briskets from there all the time, nothing wrong whatsoever with the quality

Finding full packer instead of just flats can be a problem sometimes with costco
Good to know.

Cotton

Staff member
The rub didn't caramelize as much as I hoped it would. I successfully kept the temp around 225.

Some mustard in the rub would help with that if that recipe didn't have it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I'd just up the temp last 15 minutes or so if they weren't caramelized enough

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Why would the genius Chip Kelly accept that penis there? It would've forced a FG attempt and maybe a 5 point deficit. San Fran got the first after he declined the penalty. I don't get it.

A blocked punt for a TD, punt return for a TD and a pick 6 and you still might not win? Wow.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Refusing to run, delay of game calls.. is Harbaugh just trolling Garrett now?

Top Bottom