***Mike Mayock Invitational Interest Thread***

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If we only get almost enough can we just delete the bottom teams? I agree with one team per player, but a 27 person draft is still valid. The league hasn't always had 32 teams.

D

Deuce

If we only get almost enough can we just delete the bottom teams? I agree with one team per player, but a 27 person draft is still valid. The league hasn't always had 32 teams.
I disagree and I would rather have half the field filled and cpu the rest of the picks than do that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just need 8 more. Come on, you homos.

Cotton

Staff member
[MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION], I'm looking at you, pal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
[MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION], I'm looking at you, pal.
Been holding off committing to this since work has been little hectic lately and would hate to hold it up if I'm busy...

Cotton

Staff member
Been holding off committing to this since work has been little hectic lately and would hate to hold it up if I'm busy...
You can always submit a list when you get a break at work. Top 10 in order or whatever, depending on how many picks are ahead of you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You can always submit a list when you get a break at work. Top 10 in order or whatever, depending on how many picks are ahead of you.
Ok fine I'm in

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I've had to work every year we've had it, I've always done it by submitting my draft board.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
To anyone hesitant...all you are committing to is a list the night before.

I would rather have people do that, than just say they will participate, but suddenly can't.

That is what holds up the draft process, just as much as polling those online at the time of the pick to get a "consensus".

IMO, a list should be mandatory the night before the draft kicks off.

gator

Brand New Member
I'm in. I work with a bunch of guys in the fantasy space so I'll dig around to see if there's an automated solution.

D

Deuce

Damn we're close...so close I might go ahead and restore superpunk, Jon88, Lotuseater and dmo if they want to play.

:unsure

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That's another option, threaten to ban those not willing to commit... :unsure

dallen

Senior Tech
Put me down. Just don't mock me too hard when I start making Jerry look like a genius

Top Bottom