Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree with the move but I hate hearing it coming from Jerry rather than the head coach.
Sure, but do you expect anything different?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Gotta give credit to the defense again, bent many times, but didn't break. Keeping our offense, which wasn't sharp for much of the contest, in the game.
Totally disagree. Gave up 4 touchdowns, 6 scoring drives total, 30 points and went belly up with the lead and less than 2 minutes left in the game.

Faced a very good offense and were missing several key players in the secondary, but nonetheless not their best work.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Since I can't stand that alien looking mf'er, I'd prefer to find one of the Asian guy from Major League 2.
Having sweep flashbacks.:lol

Nobody did it like Cassel, I just wish I could find him doing it as a Rocket.

Here you go.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Since I can't stand that alien looking mf'er, I'd prefer to find one of the Asian guy from Major League 2.
Find it and I can make it happen.

I'm glad we won... but damn why does our coaching staff make it so hard? We should have won this a lot sooner but the bumbling play calls are mind boggling. I mean hey, lets get away from what got us here.. I just don't get it. We have numerous drives where there was not one run but it was a 3 and out. I mean I like Dak and all but they make it harder on him than they have to.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Totally disagree. Gave up 4 touchdowns, 6 scoring drives total, 30 points and went belly up with the lead and less than 2 minutes left in the game.

Faced a very good offense and were missing several key players in the secondary, but nonetheless not their best work.
Agreed. That TD drive they gave up during the 2 minute was pathetic.

Plus they didn't even force a turnover.

They get no props today.

However lucky for them they face Baltimore's raggedy offense next week.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm glad we won... but damn why does our coaching staff make it so hard? We should have won this a lot sooner but the bumbling play calls are mind boggling. I mean hey, lets get away from what got us here.. I just don't get it. We have numerous drives where there was not one run but it was a 3 and out. I mean I like Dak and all but they make it harder on him than they have to.
One thing that bothers me is when they decide to go with an empty backfield for several plays in a row.

D

Deuce

Having sweep flashbacks.:lol

Nobody did it like Cassel, I just wish I could find him doing it as a Rocket.

Here you go.

Much better.

And no, I didn't leave that series so bitter at Cassell. I hate Kenny Smith and Robert Horry much more from that. Cassell is someone I hated going back to FSU.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Because they seem to forget that they have the best RB in the league for some reason.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Much better.

And no, I didn't leave that series so bitter at Cassell. I hate Kenny Smith and Robert Horry much more from that. Cassell is someone I hated going back to FSU.
Oh yeah I forgot about that tie in.

That alien MF will always have a place in my heart.

I loved him and Sura at FSU those were the days in the ACC.

Jiggyfly

Banned
One thing that bothers me is when they decide to go with an empty backfield for several plays in a row.
I don't understand this gripe we are averaging almost 30 points a game, it keeps the D off balance it's not like they are taking Elliot off the field for it.

Top Bottom