TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not gonna spoil it for you but you will probably get it before the reveal.
Yeah, it seemed something was up when nobody really acknowledged Elliott's Dad (Mr. Robot) and he got pushed off the wall at the pier.

The Fight Club ripoff was solidified when they played the song from the Pixies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah, it seemed something was up when nobody really acknowledged Elliott's Dad (Mr. Robot) and he got pushed off the wall at the pier.

The Fight Club ripoff was solidified when they played the song from the Pixies.
Yeah and you could always tell something was off whenever they had a conversation, the part with his sister was also a wow moment.

I am interested to see what happens with the blond dude, he has not served any particular purpose yet except to be wierd.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah and you could always tell something was off whenever they had a conversation, the part with his sister was also a wow moment.

I am interested to see what happens with the blond dude, he has not served any particular purpose yet except to be wierd.
Starting to think Tyrell is another part of Elliott's psyche.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shameless just hit Netflix as well. A few episodes in, it is gud.

junk

Not So New Member
Shameless just hit Netflix as well. A few episodes in, it is gud.
This has been consistently good. Season 6 just finished and it hasn't really dropped off yet.

This might ruin it for you, but the black neighbor lady (Veronica) is married to that Shango guy that does the Cowboys videos.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Night Of is excellent...since we are not getting True Detective this year, this will be a nice alternative.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Finally, the show we have all been waiting for...Lethal Weapon, the TV show, starring Damon Wayans!

Carp

DCC 4Life
This new series on Netflix...Stranger Things...is pretty good. Feels like a Spielberg movie.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Working my way through The Americans.

I knew it was inevitable but HOLY SHIT that was some brutal shit when the killed Nina.

Your sentence will be carried out shortly, indeed.

And that actress is HOT that little overbite just gets me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This new series on Netflix...Stranger Things...is pretty good. Feels like a Spielberg movie.
Started watching this today.

It definitely captures the 1980s E.T. Spielberg vibe.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Started watching this today.

It definitely captures the 1980s E.T. Spielberg vibe.
I finished it last night. It was good, but sadly I think Winona Ryder was the weakest part of this show...the kids, the sheriff, Matthew Modine...they were all excellent. El was outstanding too...I did not realize she was a girl for a couple shows.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I finished it last night. It was good, but sadly I think Winona Ryder was the weakest part of this show...the kids, the sheriff, Matthew Modine...they were all excellent. El was outstanding too...I did not realize she was a girl for a couple shows.
Yeah, got a few to go but Ryder is effing annoying.

Top Bottom