Week 13 Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Redskins | 12/7/2015

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
San Francisco and Tennessee won, next week Cleveland plays San Francisco, as long as we don't muck this up and win a game or two over the next 5 weeks things are looking good.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't mind seeing Philly win that game. Even if they do manage to win the division, it's not like they're gonna do a damn thing other than a one and done. Give them a worse draft pick and a first place schedule for next year. And it might keep Kelly around another year, while convincing them Sam Bradford is the answer.

Oh, and fuck Brady and the Patriots, too. Seeing them lose is always an added bonus.
Fuck the eagles.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The guy I'm up against in fantasy has the eagles defense and special teams. FML.

data

Forbes #1
Are you jabrones still rooting for us to win the division?
Toughest question I've been asked all year.

With NoDak's post earlier, if we're expecting the Eagles to go one and done, who's to say we're any different?

With the other path of going ~4-12, I see us having a legit chance in getting a Top 7 pick QB (yes, even though it's a mediocre class). Secondly, going 4-12 may shake things up that enable better long-term results.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
Are you jabrones still rooting for us to win the division?
I don't know any more. Ask me after tomorrow. I'm just taking it a game at a time right now. Concentrating on a tough opponent in Washington.

Top Bottom