Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn this team to hell for giving me some hope for this season.

I wonder when and what will happen to snatch it all away?
This is what I'm waiting for, as well. I hate that I feel this way, but after being a Cowboys fan for years through this mess it's hard not to think that a disaster is looming.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Bruce Carter is a playmaker.

Hope that quad injury isn't bad.

Funny how they give him so much hell but coddle the shit out of a little bitch like Claiborne.

Cotton

Staff member
I will say this, all credit to Linehan. His play calling has been superb. Not just with the commitment to the run, but in just overall play design. It's been fun to watch.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Selvie is back down to earth this year though...I don't see much from him. I want Boatright to get a chance.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The other big pleasant surprise is how smart we've been this season.

Smart play and smart coaching have eluded this team for years, but our players have made heady plays and the coaches seem to be making all the right calls. Basically, what we do is almost always the logical thing to do, and that has not been the case at all under Garrett.

Couple that with a great reduction in penalties, and you have, through 4 weeks at least, the smartest and most disciplined Cowboys team we've seen in a long time.
And a defense that has a bunch of nobodies, but they all seem to be flying to the ball.

Kinda surprised that NO had 104 yards rushing, as it seemed the Dallas D was shutting the run down.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This is what I'm waiting for, as well. I hate that I feel this way, but after being a Cowboys fan for years through this mess it's hard not to think that a disaster is looming.
If they keep winning, cool.

If they shit all over themselves and start losing again, I get to enjoy witnessing full grown men ooze menstrual fluid like it's their job.

Win/win.

:towel

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think he's better. Harper was overrated. Deep threat. That's it. He wouldn't have caught that first TD that Williams had last night. He wasn't physical at all.
I agree Harper was overrated. I saw him play in a lot of games and he was an enigma from start to finish. He could make catches that were sources for highlight reels then he would drop one that hit him in the hands chest high. Williams seems more reliable.

Cotton

Staff member

If they shit all over their selves and start loosing again, I get to enjoy witnessing full grown men ooze menstrual fluid like it's their job.

Win/win.

:fyou

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

If they shit all over themselves and start losing again, I get to enjoy witnessing full grown men ooze menstrual fluid like it's their job.

Win/win.

You sick sonofabitch, that entertains you?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Terrell Thomas is out there...might need to add a CB. Wish we had hung on to Mitchell.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You sick sonofabitch, that entertains you?
Even though I get just as angry as most I have to admit I find that entertaining as well. Everybody has their own sickness I guess.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Wow, I completely missed this last night. Very cool.
I saw it, I thought it was awesome. They should do that all the time, haha.

Cotton

Staff member

Creepy Jerry?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Terrell Thomas is out there...might need to add a CB. Wish we had hung on to Mitchell.
What about Patmon? Is he still on the practice squad?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Top Bottom