QB Controversy Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get that it is not the same, but we are not winning the Super Bowl with Dak or Romo...so do you develop the new guy or what?
At this point Dak isn't going to get any better sitting on the bench and learning. He has already shown he is past that part of the development. We have been given a huge advantage with Dak. Instead of having 25 - 30 mil of cap tied up into our QB like most of the league we have the potential to have our starting QB costing less then 1 mil a year. That allows you to bring in multiple franchise type defenders that other NFL teams don't have the ability to do. We would be fools not to take advantage of that by clinging to Romo instead.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If we do, please start a thread just for that. It would be nice to have them all in one place to reference for the funneh.
I'm gonna throw them in an old Gameday thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm gonna throw them in an old Gameday thread.
Cool, when you do please rename the thread, "Nuttzy can suck a bag of dicks".

Thanks in advance,
Cotton

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I get that it is not the same, but we are not winning the Super Bowl with Dak or Romo...so do you develop the new guy or what?
That is exactly how I view it.

We aren't winning the SB no matter how well Romo plays, so I'd rather just keep letting the young guy develop.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
My stance would change if I got a huge trade offer for Romo, but I'm not actively shopping him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Good thing we developed him and are calling plays and designing offense's to his strength so he can be this good. :art
Yes. Thank You, Linehan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My stance would change if I got a huge trade offer for Romo, but I'm not actively shopping him.
I doubt we could afford the hit on the cap it would cause this year. But after this season I absolutely would shop him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't recall but I believe most of the third downs that we have been completing have been through the air. Don't know how Shannon can use that as a support.

I do feel dirty watching that shitshow clip and even more now that Bayless is supporting Dak. Just another reason for Romo to hurry back.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't recall but I believe most of the third downs that we have been completing have been through the air. Don't know how Shannon can use that as a support.

I do feel dirty watching that shitshow clip and even more now that Bayless is supporting Dak. Just another reason for Romo to hurry back.
There is no question in my mind that Dak has played better up to this point. He just plays in a more difficult offense to run and he has completed tougher passes. But it's only 3 games. And you can see the massive potential in Wentz. This is a fun debate to have but I'm sure both teams are thrilled to have found a young QB who can play at a high level.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Fuck that guy! There's no reason to.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Good thing we developed him and are calling plays and designing offense's to his strength so he can be this good. :art
Good thing Garrett got removed as OC a couple of years ago. Now if we could just get him removed as HC.

Cotton

Staff member
We did not develop Dak. He came in at this level.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom