Schefter: Gregory Withdraws Appeal Of Suspension

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are referencing a tape that you watched. I'm sure you probably scribbled some notes on the clipboard you were holding as you watched the tape.

1. Take out trash
2. Buy ointment for rash
3. Gregory is beasting out vs Giants
Yeah, because I watched the game and saw what he did. The only tape I was referencing was the tapes that Bigfan was referencing he watches. So yeah, saying if he watched the tape he will see that, is exactly accurate. Shit, are your retarded or something? Again, never said I watched any tape. Simply watched the game.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah but rookies often look lost and DE isn't one of the easier positions to come in and play seamlessly. Any 2nd round rookie DE needs time just like DeMarcus Lawrence did.

That's the other very important thing to consider.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think McClain is better suited at the 1 and Crawford at the 3. McClain plays with more power and I think Thornton is more athletic.
Mclain is much more athletic than Thornton that has been very obvious in the last 2 games and in the scouting reports on each.

But hey I have not watched the tape.:unsure

Jiggyfly

Banned
IMO, our best DL this season might be the following:

LE: Tyrone Crawford | Jack Crawford | Ryan Davis
NT: Cedric Thornton |
3T: Terrell McClain | Maliek Collins | David Irving
RE: DeMarcus Lawrence | Benson Mayowa | Charles Tapper (if ever healthy?)
I agree with that but I would use Collins and McClain at the same time just as much.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Seems perfectly clear by the jawboning that the Cowboys won their game Sunday. It always brings out the best in the group. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has flashed as a pass rusher he can actually get off a block and has some moves.

Not that strong at the POA.
Yeah, I thought with his size he may be able to play some NT but I think he probably needs a year or two in an NFL weight room before he is ready for that sort of thing. Certainly more of a 3 technique. McClain has been great from what I saw though. My favorite was on one of the three man rushes against Washington he had 3 guys blocking him and still managed to get to the QB relatively quick. Faster then the DE's who were both being single blocked.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seems perfectly clear by the jawboning that the Cowboys won their game Sunday. It always brings out the best in the group. :lol
:lol

Very true.

dallen

Senior Tech

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Championship!

:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I guess no matter what, everything that comes out of Garrett's mouth has "day to day" and "right way" involved.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

I guess no matter what, everything that comes out of Garrett's mouth has "day to day" and "right way" involved.
And yet idiots such as him and McClain continue to fuck up on a "day to day" basis.

Great job JG. Great job.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Like a 1st round pick for Christmas...championship indeed!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like a 1st round pick for Christmas...championship indeed!

I just hope that he doesn't let himself go completely sitting for almost a year. It's hard for a player to stay sharp when he misses this much time. It's possible that his career never develops as a result of sitting for so long.

townsend

Banned
I don't understand suspending players from practice. That just seems like a good way to get players hurt when they try and come back out of football shape. It also puts addicts in a situation where they're probably way more likely to use, since they've lost a lot of their routine and identity. It's a lot easier to get in that "Fuck it." mindset if you don't feel like you have anything to lose.

townsend

Banned
I wonder how many players use pot to manage pain and depression. It's some bullshit that the league constantly asks players to man up and play hurt, while handing out painkillers like candy I suspect, but weed that shit's dangerous.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder how many players use pot to manage pain and depression. It's some bullshit that the league constantly asks players to man up and play hurt, while handing out painkillers like candy I suspect, but weed that shit's dangerous.
I don't know if it is an attitude about pot being dangerous as much as it is about the legality issues, in most of the country. They test for illegal and substance abuse drugs. Pot happens to be an illegal drug. It not a matter of sense and sensibility it's a matter of law. That's the dog that wags the tail.

Top Bottom