Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...Point Break is an alltimer.

:towel

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have never watched a Fast and Furious movie, but they seem to know what they are. They don't try to be something they are not. There is something to be said for that...people bag on Bay all the time, but he has been a part of some of the most fun movies to see in theaters.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I liked the first 'Fast and Furious' and I thought 4 & 5 were worth a watch.

I thought they should have stopped at 5.

1bigfan13

Staff member
So After Earth is pretty much getting killed by critics. It is a shame because Shymalan started out so strong...then he just got terrible.
They're having a free screening of this movie tomorrow afternoon here at Hood, literally a block away from my office. Will Smith and his son will be here doing a meet and greet during the event. :cabbagepatch

D

Deuce

I liked the first 'Fast and Furious' and I thought 4 & 5 were worth a watch.

I thought they should have stopped at 5.
I agree with your first thought. Those were quality flicks. The new one is supposed to be good too which doesn't surprise me cause its the same writer/director combo from 4 and 5.

Tokyo Drift might be one of the worst movies ever made though.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I agree with your first thought. Those were quality flicks. The new one is supposed to be good too which doesn't surprise me cause its the same writer/director combo from 4 and 5.

Tokyo Drift might be one of the worst movies ever made though.
I don't think I've ever sat down to watch Tokyo Drift from start to finish. I've seen bits and pieces of it.

I lost interest once I saw they went with a completely different cast for the movie.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They're having a free screening of this movie tomorrow afternoon here at Hood, literally a block away from my office. Will Smith and his son will be here doing a meet and greet during the event. :cabbagepatch
That's pretty cool...high five or handshake?

Carp

DCC 4Life
As him if he "just don't understand" now that he is a parent.

junk

Not So New Member
I am proud of the fact I have never watched a second I'd any of these crap movies.

The premise in inane. And a no talent like Vin Diesel makes it worse.

That cow Manchelle puts it over the top.
I didn't mind Diesel in Pitch Black. Decent afternoon cable movie.

junk

Not So New Member
So After Earth is pretty much getting killed by critics. It is a shame because Shymalan started out so strong...then he just got terrible.
Looks horrible. I'd skip it just on the premise that a movie star is trying to make his kid a movie star.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Looks horrible. I'd skip it just on the premise that a movie star is trying to make his kid a movie star.
I've been annoyed by that kid ever since they released that rap video that they slowed down to mask the fact that he can't rap, and the lyrics included references to his dad's money.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Finally got around to seeing Iron Man 3 today. I thought it was entertaining and especially liked the 3D visual and digital sound. Looking forward to seeing the other half of the metal men.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Sounds like After Earth is a steaming pile of shit.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I know I can't wait to spend my hard earned to see Jaden Smith for two hours.

Top Bottom