Camp Cuts/Signings Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
AND DO WHAT?

HE HAS NO CAP SPACE AND NO DEPTH ANYONE WOULD WANT!

NEVERMIND BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE HIS FAULT!

WHY ARE WE YELLING?
Cause it's absurd that we never do ANYTHING about the OL.

I guess we couldn't beat the mega-offer that was Brian Sanford.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cause it's absurd that we never do ANYTHING about the OL.

I guess we couldn't beat the mega-offer that was Brian Sanford.
Or we didn't want the guy who was pissing on cars in a mall parking lot.

RKG.

Your boy.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I don't know, watching Mcgloin at Penn State he never looked liked an NFL starter.

I wouldn't be surprised if Prior starts given the mobile QB trend going on right now.
McGloin was brutal to watch at PSU.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Finally you see the light.
It won't last. If we beat the Giants in Week 1, schmitty will pull out the pompoms, unzip Red Pubes' pants, and hang on his pecker for the next 4 games.

Newt

DCC 4Life
It won't last. If we beat the Giants in Week 1, schmitty will pull out the pompoms, unzip Red Pubes' pants, and hang on his pecker for the next 4 games.
But if he's holding the pompoms in his hands what is he using to hang on to Garrett's pecker?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
But if he's holding the pompoms in his hands what is he using to hang on to Garrett's pecker?
I think you know the answer to that question.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Failed Browns physical.

Pretty obvious we are not the only NFL team hurting at guard.

That fact alone makes the idea that we "trade for somebody" pretty much dead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Broncos acquire John Moffitt, trade Sealver Siliga to Seahawks

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 20, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT

For the second day in a row, the Seahawks have traded guard John Moffitt.

On Monday, the Seahawks shipped Moffitt to Cleveland in a trade for defensive lineman Brian Sanford. But that trade was voided because the Browns had some concerns about Moffitt’s health.

Shortly after that trade to Cleveland was voided, the Broncos announced that they have acquired Moffitt. Denver shipped defensive tackle Sealver Siliga to Seattle to acquire Moffitt.

It is not clear whether the Broncos are aware of Moffitt’s health issue and are not as concerned about it as the Browns were, or if it’s still possible that Moffitt could fail the Broncos’ physical, and that this trade could be voided, too.

A 2011 third-round draft pick, Moffitt started nine games as a rookie and six games last year. Siliga entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2011 and has played in just one regular-season game.
-------------

Shit.

We couldn't have traded fricking Jeris Pendleton for him?

D

Deuce

@TBBuccaneers: Official confirmation: The Bucs have signed veteran K Rian Lindell. To make room on the roster, LB Joe Holland was waived.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dolphins release cornerback Richard Marshall

Posted by Mike Florio on August 20, 2013, 8:18 PM EDT

Any team that is looking for a veteran cornerback is in luck: Richard Marshall has become available.

Per a league source, the Dolphins released Marshall on Tuesday. Originally drafted by the Panthers six years ago in round two, Marshall spent six years in Carolina followed by one with the Cardinals. He signed a three-year contract in 2012 with the Dolphins.

Injuries limited Marshall to four games in his first season with the Dolphins. In early November, Marshall landed on injured reserve.

Cutting him allows the Dolphins to avoid a $4.55 million base salary. He instantly becomes a free agent.

Marshall had been listed as a starter in the team’s online depth chart, across from 2013 arrival Brent Grimes. Dimitri Patterson is identified as Marshall’s primary backup, with Nolan Carroll as the other second-string option.

The Dolphins tried to trade Marshall, but no one was willing to absorb his contract, which also had a $5.3 million base salary in 2014.

Though Marshall likely won’t make $4.55 million elsewhere in 2013 base salary, he’ll likely be in demand.

The Dolphins haven’t closed the door, we’re told, on bringing him back, depending on the offers he receives on the open market.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Colts | David Reed acquired
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:39:15 -0700
The Indianapolis Colts have acquired WR David Reed from the Baltimore Ravens for RB Delone Carter.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

My question is what the hell is he going to do on the Steelers? They already have a better back who can do what he does in Larod Stephens-Howling.

This guy will go from a pick that Goof Son had "no regrets about" and was "very pleased" with be out of the league within a year.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

My question is what the hell is he going to do on the Steelers? They already have a better back who can do what he does in Larod Stephens-Howling.
PS spot holder.

Top Bottom