Keyshawn Johnson gets after Justin Bieber?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
TMZ is reporting that former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson tried to confront pop idol Justin Bieber over the latter’s dangerous driving habits.

Sources said that Johnson had left a party within his gated community in Calabasas, CA on Sunday, when Bieber allegedly sped by in his Ferrari. Johnson stopped to drop his child off at home first, then got back in his Prius (a Prius!) and took off after the skinny star.

When Johnson arrived at Bieber’s house — also located in the same gated community — he tried to confront the young man, but Bieber instead chose to run inside the house and refuse to come out.

Run, Justin. You don’t want 200-plus pounds of Keyshawn Johnson all up in your grill.

Also, Johnson isn’t the only former NFL star who has a bone to pick with Biebs. Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson had something to say:

Eric Dickerson ✔ @EricDickerson

I live in Calabasas too and @justinbieber needs to slow his ass down.
12:58 PM - 28 May 2013

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The idea of Meshawn chasing down Bieber's Ferrari in a Prius is insanely comical to me.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Hopefully it won't be too long before that untalented piece of shit backstreet boy wanna be dies of a drug overdose or something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hopefully it won't be too long before that untalented piece of shit backstreet boy wanna be dies of a drug overdose or something.
Ah you are just upset he's getting more action than you are.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
That little shit brought back both Hammer pants AND a Vanilla Ice haircut.

I hope Key runs him over in his Prius and then backs over him a few times.

D

Deuce

He would probably punk Key if they were ever face to face, but Dickerson would whoop this little ass.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So many talentless assholes getting rich off of idiots world wide.

I gotta think of an angle.

D

Deuce

So many talentless assholes getting rich off of idiots world wide.

I gotta think of an angle.
The angle is to be walking around Calabasas at night. Once you see a Ferari, jump in front of it. You have multiple reports of his wreck less driving on your side to get a fat Beiber sized settlement check.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The angle is to be walking around Calabasas at night. Once you see a Ferari, jump in front of it. You have multiple reports of his wreck less driving on your side to get a fat Beiber sized settlement check.
Seriously.

Do this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep. And then your widow or heirs would get to collect and spend the funds.

Top Bottom