2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The ND Football thread is becoming more and more of a reality after that shat. I just have to come up with a clever name.
What about: Big Pile of Dung Thread

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I just took a peek at next week's TV schedule and it looks like we'll have some pretty good games considering it's week 1.

Boise State at Washington on FS1

Fox needs a college network like ESPNU.... Maybe call it FU2. :unsure

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The NCAA has acknowledged Texas A&M redshirt sophomore QB Johnny Manziel did not accept money in return for autographs, according to ESPN's Brett McMurphy.

The one half Manziel will miss due to suspension reportedly "closes the book" on his autograph case. The suspension, handed down by A&M and NOT the NCAA, likely relates to NCAA by-law 12.5.2.2, which involves the "use of a Student-Athlete's Name or Picture without Knowledge or Permission." The large media networks will continue to mention this story throughout the season, but we should see Manziel on the field in every contest this year, potentially his last in College Station.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Welcome to Dallas

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I cannot find any coverage for OU on Saturday, does anyone know if their game will be televised?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Carolina defenders need to learn how to finish their tackles. They are making contact at or near the LOS but the 1st defender is not getting the RB on the ground.

It's really quite pathetic.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I cannot find any coverage for OU on Saturday, does anyone know if their game will be televised?
We're out of luck this weekend, buddy.

It's only available via some PPV package.

On Saturday I'm going to look for some links that are streaming the game. If I find any I'll post them here. But most likely I'll end up just listening to the audio of the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Carolina defenders need to learn how to finish their tackles. They are making contact at or near the LOS but the 1st defender is not getting the RB on the ground.

It's really quite pathetic.
UNC just isn't a physical football team capable of competing with an SEC team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
UNC just isn't a physical football team capable of competing with an SEC team.
Still no excuse for THREE 240lb defenders to allow a 200lb RB to drag them down the field.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We're out of luck this weekend, buddy.

It's only available via some PPV package.

On Saturday I'm going to look for some links that are streaming the game. If I find any I'll post them here. But most likely I'll end up just listening to the audio of the game.
Thanks. The radio station in the Dallas area is 1630 am but I am not sure about Kileen.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Clowney looks like he's actually lost weight this year.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Clowney doesn't have a sack or tackle yet but you can clearly see how disruptive he is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Crappy punt and a hell of a hit.

Get ready...pretty soon that kind of hit won't be in the NFL.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Thanks. The radio station in the Dallas area is 1630 am but I am not sure about Kileen.
I have a link that lists all Sooner radio affiliates. I usually go with the OKC feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom