Stat of the day...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Just wow.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
As long as we get in the record books, right?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's what these Cowboys are best at - setting bad records for the franchise.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They're paving the way for the next generation.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Get ready to add at least 3 more 400 yard passers because we have Brees and Rodgers on the schedule and I'm sure Eli is gonna do it again.

dallas0593

Brand New Member
Thank god we moved up in the draft for Claiborne and $50 million for Carr and $25 million extension to Scandrick, without those 3 could you imagine how much worse we would be......oh wait:confused:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thank god we moved up in the draft for Claiborne and $50 million for Carr and $25 million extension to Scandrick, without those 3 could you imagine how much worse we would be......oh wait:confused:
And to offset that, we'll just find a great DL coach and see what kind of magic he can work with a duct-taped line.

dallas0593

Brand New Member
And to offset that, we'll just find a great DL coach and see what kind of magic he can work with a duct-taped line.
He should be able to do all kinds of things with the guys he's got, they haven't been doing anything but sitting around on their couches, they should be fresh as daisy's. Thank god we didn't draft a DL in the 2nd round, without Escobar I don't know what we would have done without those 4 receptions and 65 yards.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He should be able to do all kinds of things with the guys he's got, they haven't been doing anything but sitting around on their couches, they should be fresh as daisy's. Thank god we didn't draft a DL in the 2nd round, without Escobar I don't know what we would have done without those 4 receptions and 65 yards.
You have to admit that we're pretty darned lucky to have such a visionary for a GM.

dallen

Senior Tech
I bet there are a lot of teams setting these kind of records with the new rules, but damn

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want to stomp a kitten ever time I even think about what a waste Escobust is.

Top Bottom