Caught on Cam: Woman Repeatedly Targets Man’s Home With Poop-And-Run

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Caught on Cam: Woman Repeatedly Targets Man’s Home With Poop-And-Run
POSTED July 18, 2013 by Brett Rosner

There’s a serial pooper on the loose in Albuquerque’s upscale neighborhood of Nob Hill, and one man’s house has become the target.

In an interview with KOAT, the homeowner said he caught the woman runner on surveillance camera repeatedly using the outside of his house as her own personal sh*tter. In the video, the woman literally pulls down her shorts in mid-stride, pops a squat and let’s it go. She doesn’t even wipe.

She’s hit the man’s house on at least four different occasions. The man said it was “malicious fecal distribution” and that ”if it happens again, I’m going to run out there with a hose and hose her down and say, ‘Bad human!’”

If the woman is caught, she could face possible misdemeanor charges.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She’s hit the man’s house on at least four different occasions. The man said it was “malicious fecal distribution” and that ”if it happens again, I’m going to run out there with a hose and hose her down and say, ‘Bad human!’”
Please let this happen.

data

Forbes #1
Malicious.Fecal.Distribution. That's a slick term.

I'm surprised the news anchors could keep their composure.

Boberts will be out there tomorrow, mouth open lying on the ground.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Who names an actual upscale neighborhood "Nob Hill"? Someone who is their own best friend and favorite comedian.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That reminds me of when I was mowing lawns with a 50 year old alley crapper. One morning he ran to the back of the yard crouched by the fence. When he walked away there was a good, thick 10" turd stuck to the fence. I was mortified.

D

Deuce

SF News station is reporting that the runner is Asian and her name is Tai King Dumps.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Malicious.Fecal.Distribution. That's a slick term.
I'm going to drop that term this December when the Cowboys go into their annual end of year nosedive.

Top Bottom